User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Default I'm sorry, but I am a terrible person and I love laughing at other's misery

THIS IS FULL OF LULS!! (click on me!!)

Quote Originally Posted by msn
    'Killmenow' and other sad LinkedIn passwords revealed

Obviously, there are more enjoyable social networks to join than LinkedIn, but who knew it was this bad? Of the 6.5 million passwords a hacker exposed from the professional social networking site, an alarming number allude to death and misery, Buzzfeed observed.

The depressing list includes "suicide", "hatemyjob", "hopeless", "alone69", "killmenow" and the grammatically incorrect "iwishiwasdead." Is it bad that we can't help but laugh? Probably, but job hunters, there's really no need to be so dark. Now's your chance to lighten up. Change your password. Perhaps go for "rainbows" or "butterflies" or even "hireme" this time around. A daily dose of optimism and wishful thinking might just do you some good. (By the way, this site allows LinkedIn users to check if their password has been hacked.)
    The ridiculously sad passwords juxtaposed with the pictures of sad puppies made me and and

I also wonder how in 2012 people can still use such simple whole phrases as their passwords? Maybe this is indicative of not being tech savvy and therefore not as marketeable?

But, yeah, I'm going to hell.

:yim_rolling_on_the_
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

poor bastards.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'm sorry, but I am a terrible person and I love laughing at other's misery
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTj

Thanks to you, I won't be able to volunteer for the suicide prevention hotline any time soon.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Sigh... You'd be surprised at the number of people who get mad at our requirements for passwords here... Most of them are like... "I can't just use my kid's name and a number?" I usually just sigh and tell them "no, you have to have At least one uppercase letter, a number, and a special character..." So they end up using their kid's name, a number, and an exclamation mark. Sigh.

I'm also amazed by the amount of people that call me and say "I can't get into Campus Connect, my password is ___________ can you try?" Oh my God. Seriously? Why do people just freely give out their password without even being asked. It's like a hackers wet dream to encounter these people. No phishing email needed!

Maybe they think on a site like that using something so negative nobody would expect it.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

1. Go to random site to type in your password to check if it was leaked.
    2. ?????
    3. Profit?
    4. No, hacked, damn it. :<
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Sigh... You'd be surprised at the number of people who get mad at our requirements for passwords here... Most of them are like... "I can't just use my kid's name and a number?" I usually just sigh and tell them "no, you have to have At least one uppercase letter, a number, and a special character..." So they end up using their kid's name, a number, and an exclamation mark. Sigh.

I'm also amazed by the amount of people that call me and say "I can't get into Campus Connect, my password is ___________ can you try?" Oh my God. Seriously? Why do people just freely give out their password without even being asked. It's like a hackers wet dream to encounter these people. No phishing email needed!

Maybe they think on a site like that using something so negative nobody would expect it.
    I....I would do this.

When Im the one approaching the person and giving them my password the chances of them being a hacker is...pretty darn slim? I wouldn't share my password if it could lead to stuff massively important to me, but my campus account wouldnt reach that level. Anyway, once the password problem is fixed I could simply change my password again...and if my account got hacked between me telling you and me changing my password the culprit would be instantly found. In fact...you wouldnt do it anyway, knowing youd look guilty.

To summarise; I dont see the problem.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    I usually just sigh and tell them "no, you have to have At least one uppercase letter, a number, and a special character...".
    A special character?
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I also wonder how in 2012 people can still use such simple whole phrases as their passwords? Maybe this is indicative of not being tech savvy and therefore not as marketeable?
    Robust passwords are also impossible to remember