User Tag List

Thread: I'm hungry!

MBTI
    GONE

Default I'm hungry!

What should I eat? I tried posting this on a "social networking site" but got no hits. What a bunch of unhelpful bums! I am sure the more enlightened and community minded members of this forum (*ahem*) would have some suggestions?

I'm also curious as to what people's favorite foods are, I guess that would fall under "personal comfort food". Oh yeah, and in case you're the type that grumbles about how this forum's conversations don't cover MBTI enough, we can tie it in to type.

I'll go first! I'm an ENFP and though on my own I usually eat like a "global cuisine hippie" (lots of veggies, Asian cuisine, etc.) once in a while I get cravings. \

Yesterday, I had a fatty burger with sweet potato fries and my comfort food is fatty meat and starch WITH A MILKSHAKE...or wine. I love braised beef and pork with pasta and/or mashed potatoes, mousaka, etc. And I know that sounds terrible from a "I want my arteries to remain clear of plaque and I would also like to live past 45 without the need for special doors to accommodate my extra girth, please, and thank you". And no, I don't eat like that often. I THINK. Sweets and baked goods are not my downfall. Meat and savory starches with creamy sauces are.

Soooo yeah, I'm hungry! Suggest meals for me that you would want to eat yourself!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Japanese beek teritaki miso soup salad sake
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Japanese beek teritaki miso soup salad sake
    OMG I want that now. =\
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Making it worse for ya :P

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    GONE

Thanks for a second I thought I might starve. :P

I love bento boxes with sushi, thalis with lots of chutney, and Ethiopian with all the fixings on injera. BUT I just now had an overstuffed gyro with fries and taron flavored milk. Yummmm...
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Thanks for a second I thought I might starve. :P

I love bento boxes with sushi, thalis with lots of chutney, and Ethiopian with all the fixings on injera. BUT I just now had an overstuffed gyro with fries and taron flavored milk. Yummmm...

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've been bentoing myself for lunch. Carrot/onion/greenbean stirfry with shortgrained rice. A bit of some spicy baby shrimp salad that I improvised and a boiled egg. That's my 'real' meal for the day.

When I've used up my produce and stuff (cooking for one is a pain in the ass), I'll probably make myself some sushi and umm.. what else? I dunno..

EDIT: Just sushi.

Tuna Sashimi

Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding

Lobster Ravioli with Cream Sauce

Halibut Cheeks

Chilean Sea Bass