User Tag List

View Poll Results: Hot? Vote for as many as you want.

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alexander Skarsgård

    12 29.27%
  • Brad Pitt

    7 17.07%
  • Bradley Cooper

    4 9.76%
  • Clive Owen

    6 14.63%
  • Channing Tatum

    3 7.32%
  • Christian Bale

    10 24.39%
  • Daniel Craig

    12 29.27%
  • Hugh Jackman

    13 31.71%
  • James Franco

    9 21.95%
  • James McAvoy

    6 14.63%
  • Joesph Gordon-Levitt

    10 24.39%
  • Johnny Depp

    16 39.02%
  • Jon Hamm

    3 7.32%
  • Leonardo DiCaprio

    6 14.63%
  • Michael Fassbender

    8 19.51%
  • Robert Downey Jr.

    14 34.15%
  • Ryan Gosling

    11 26.83%
  • Ryan Reynolds

    6 14.63%
  • Tom Hardy

    4 9.76%
  • Tyrese Gibson

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 141

  1. #51
    Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    445

    Default

    Gosling. As of the moment.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

    ~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

  2. #52
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    A bit surprised at the showing Jackman is making, I had thought he was on the way out.

    Also: I guess no one likes black guys!

    WIth all due respect to @violaine I simply forgot Clooney. The Cloontang still moves the needle.

  3. #53
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    A bit surprised at the showing Jackman is making, I had thought he was on the way out.

    Also: I guess no one likes black guys!
    1. Jackman is very hot so you put him on there he gets votes.

    2. Is the black guy that guy with the picture not showing and the name I don't know? That's why I didn't vote for him. Also, what makes him "guys"

    Will Smith should have been on there. He's old but so are all the other guys listed.

    Oh, also, I wonder how much your pics are making a difference in the voting. Some guys have great pics on there (Craig) and some are really crappy. (Pitt)

  4. #54
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    1. Jackman is very hot so you put him on there he gets votes.

    2. Is the black guy that guy with the picture not showing and the name I don't know? That's why I didn't vote for him. Also, what makes him "guys"

    Will Smith should have been on there. He's old but so are all the other guys listed.

    Oh, also, I wonder how much your pics are making a difference in the voting. Some guys have great pics on there (Craig) and some are really crappy. (Pitt)
    Will Smith hadn't had a movie for about 4 years until MiB3, which is doing good, but not great. He's out!

    FRESH MEAT FRESH MEAT

    Tyrese Gibson:


  5. #55
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    I think you have a thing against Will Smith.

    Will Smith:
    Main lead in huge films:
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013

    So he took two years off to produce movies.

  6. #56
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    WIth all due respect to @violaine I simply forgot Clooney. The Cloontang still moves the needle.
    Lol, "Cloontang"...

    (Hmm, as an aside, what about A. Kutcher? Yes, he's not a real movie star and aspects of his personality - at the very least - would make me want to repeatedly fire a paintball gun at his groin-al region... But he can look rather fetching at times.

    I'm going to give this more thought. I know there are guys I've found swoon-worthy. I just forget who they are).

    Makes me wonder if the new hotness is nurtured by TV land now.

  7. #57
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I think you have a thing against Will Smith.

    Will Smith:
    Main lead in huge films:
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013

    So he took two years off to produce movies.
    I don't know what alternate universe you're getting your info from, but he hasn't acted in a movie since 2008 until last week.

  8. #58
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Lol, "Cloontang"...

    (Hmm, as an aside, what about A. Kutcher? Yes, he's not a real movie star and aspects of his personality - at the very least - would make me want to repeatedly fire a paintball gun at his groin-al region... But he can look rather fetching at times.

    I'm going to give this more thought. I know there are guys I've found swoon-worthy. I just forget who they are).

    Makes me wonder if the new hotness is nurtured by TV land now.
    He's alright, but probably bigger on TV than movies.

    Which isn't so bad because television has been a better artform than film for the past 10 years.

  9. #59
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Fine, he had two in 2008 and I read it as 2009.

  10. #60
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    He's alright, but probably bigger on TV than movies.

    Which isn't so bad because television has been a better artform than film for the past 10 years.
    Definitely agree. (And c'mon! He's way better looking than the guys listed. I guess I'd vote "other", if that were an option).

Similar Threads

  1. "Super Mario Bros." movie star Bob Hoskins has died...
    By The Ü™ in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:38 PM
  2. Bright Star (John Keats movie)
    By OrangeAppled in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:02 PM
  3. Windows Live Movie Maker editing
    By raz in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:28 PM
  4. Movie Star Avatar
    By ferunandesu in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO