Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Your last meal

Forgive me if this is already a thread, but I never could decide if pressed what I would choose if I knew I were eating my last meal. I figured it would be something schmancy like sushi, prime rib or crab legs, but once I got my head outta my years spent in Vegas it occurred to me with perfect delicious clarity (ok it occurred to me during a meal):

THE REUBEN SANDWICH FROM MEL'S DINER WITH AMERICAN FRIES AND A SIDE OF COUNTRY GRAVY TO DIP THE FRIES IN. ICE TEA TO DRINK.

You know, with a little ketchup, a couple of pickle chips and two black olives.

Id even put real sugar in the tea instead of Splenda, as a further nod to my Southern childhood along with the country gravy. I mean hey Id be dying anyway so who cares.

Cherry pie if I had room for dessert.

Now you!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Vegetarian Reuben from Follow Your Heart (in the valley, actually) with a side of thousand island. It's scary good. I'd also say grilled cheese with truffle fries, and garlic.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Forgive me if this is already a thread, but I never could decide if pressed what I would choose if I knew I were eating my last meal. I figured it would be something schmancy like sushi, prime rib or crab legs, but once I got my head outta my years spent in Vegas it occurred to me with perfect delicious clarity (ok it occurred to me during a meal):

THE REUBEN SANDWICH FROM MEL'S DINER WITH AMERICAN FRIES AND A SIDE OF COUNTRY GRAVY TO DIP THE FRIES IN. ICE TEA TO DRINK.

You know, with a little ketchup, a couple of pickle chips and two black olives.

Id even put real sugar in the tea instead of Splenda, as a further nod to my Southern childhood along with the country gravy. I mean hey Id be dying anyway so who cares.

Cherry pie if I had room for dessert.

Now you!
    Mine would require no food, several hours, and the company of one who I know would reveal the secrets to finding the gates of heaven in those moments we shared together.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Mine would require no food, several hours, and the company of one who I know would reveal the secrets to finding the gates of heaven in those moments we shared together.
    Wouldn't it be ironic if you couldn't find that one person because they were enjoying a ridiculously awesome last meal?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

The "Ras, the badass" sandwich that I designed for Juice's thread.
    For dessert, chocolate cake with sweetened condensed milk layers and some cherries on top.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Some cheese pizza and a Coca-Cola. I have such refined tastes.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Oh my, the choices . . . The limitless and possible choices . . .

I would have to go with pizza to be honest, it is my all time most favorite food and something that I can almost always enjoy (excluding crappy tasting cheap pizzas).

The hardest decision in this respect is between Ney York style pizza, and something akin to Pizza Hut or Papa Murphy's pizza. Considering that the latter has more room for additional foods for me to cheat in, I would go with that.

The pizza would be as such; on a bread of thick dough, the first layer would consist or various meats, veggies, (hamburger, broccoli, ham, pineapple, onion, green peppers, mushrooms, chicken, and tomato), as well as four different cheeses and rich zesty sauce (with many fancy spices included) all blended into one. There would be a second layer of crust over that, and upon the second layer would be lots of mozzarella and sauce along with pepperoni and bacon. And the crust would be filled to the brim with cheese. And possible deep dish as too.

Oh and an ice cold can of Dr. Pepper as well. Need something to wash that beast down.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Oh my, the choices . . . The limitless and possible choices . . .

I would have to go with pizza to be honest, it is my all time most favorite food and something that I can almost always enjoy (excluding crappy tasting cheap pizzas).

The hardest decision in this respect is between Ney York style pizza, and something akin to Pizza Hut or Papa Murphy's pizza. Considering that the latter has more room for additional foods for me to cheat in, I would go with that.

The pizza would be as such; on a bread of thick dough, the first layer would consist or various meats, veggies, (hamburger, broccoli, ham, pineapple, onion, green peppers, mushrooms, chicken, and tomato), as well as four different cheeses and rich zesty sauce (with many fancy spices included) all blended into one. There would be a second layer of crust over that, and upon the second layer would be lots of mozzarella and sauce along with pepperoni and bacon. And the crust would be filled to the brim with cheese. And possible deep dish as too.

Oh and an ice cold can of Dr. Pepper as well. Need something to wash that beast down.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq4RQsiBy2c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq4RQsiBy2c[/YOUTUBE]
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Appetizer: Fresh mozzarella and burrata served with grilled bread
    Main: Veal parmesan with side of rigatoni
    Dessert: Brownie a la mode with whipped cream

Of course, copious amounts of dry red wine and a cappucino to finish.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

French onion soup, a portabella mushroom burger, and kung pao. Chai tea latte for the drink
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.