User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default Introverts: how long can you socialize

before getting exhausted of people? me I can go 2-3 days, but i understand a lot of introverts can't last this long before having to go back into their hidey-hole.

and

extroverts how long can you stay in your hidey-hole before you need to come out and join society?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I can go two weeks to a month straight for introvering I can go from 1 - 3 months. Last few years it's been less of each extreme
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'd guess about 4-6 hours. Even if I'm having a good time and enjoying myself, I still need a break now and then.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    .....me I can go 2-3 days...
    You ever consider becoming an auctioneer?

BTW, what's it like around an auctioneer's house? You ever heard one answer the phone or talk to their family members?

Sorry for the tangent...just wondering.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Anew Leaf

I can do a full day of super extroversion but then I desperately need to be alone for the night, and I will probably go to bed early. And by early I mean 7 pm.

I can go without talking to people for weeks if I need to. At least I think I can. Hmm.

Glycerine

I have to be stimulated/ busy constantly doing something but actual high energy socializing/interacting, drains within 6 hours. I get energized by hearing people talk around me in the background, moderate amount of music/sound in the background and low energy socializing. However, the interaction/monitoring what others are doing/saying exhausts me within a few hours. I consider myself a low level extrovert.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    You ever consider becoming an auctioneer?

BTW, what's it like around an auctioneer's house? You ever heard one answer the phone or talk to their family members?

Sorry for the tangent...just wondering.
    by socializing i meant listen to others talk. I rarely talk myself
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

I can go for a week or so if I enjoy the people I am with, although I may take a break by going for a walk etc. I often disappear for equal or greater lengths of time to recover afterwards. On the other hand, ten days or so with no people I like, makes me go looking for them.

If we are talking forced proximity rather than chosen, my tolerance level goes down dramatically and I start acting like an introverted freak.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

5-10 minutes on average.

I use to socialize a lot during my younger years like in elementary and middle school, but towards the middle of high school and during college I became more withdrawn. If I had to do a MBTI test I might've confused myself for an ENFP during those younger years...lol. I was a shy kid, but felt really compelled to socialize for some reason. I kind of miss those days. It's harder to really connect with people when you've been reclusive for a while.