5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    si si si i do i do
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    ahhhh the 90s how i miss you.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Depends on the company I keep and what exactly it is I'm doing. If it's with people I like or find interesting, it can be as much as 3 or 4 hours, sometimes more. I used to spend the entirely day with my old D&D group. Without people I like, an hour at most, after that I'm crawling up the walls to get out.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

depends how much i actually have to be social. i can be around people for a long time if it's laid back and i can do more observing than participating. and if it's one person i'm close to, like a close friend or boyfriend i can be around them for days without a break. but if i actually have to take an active role and talk a lot, i'll get tired pretty fast. i have a habit of going to the bathroom a lot at parties so i can be alone for a minute.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i have a habit of going to the bathroom a lot at parties so i can be alone for a minute.
    I do this. Or stay in the kitchen and cook so I don't have to socialize.

In truth, I can probably do 1 day of moderate socializing now, as long as I get a reasonable break somewhere in there or if I am able to observe for a period of time. A full day of talking would probably put me in a coma the next day.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

depends how much i actually have to be social. i can be around people for a long time if it's laid back and i can do more observing than participating. and if it's one person i'm close to, like a close friend or boyfriend i can be around them for days without a break. but if i actually have to take an active role and talk a lot, i'll get tired pretty fast. i have a habit of going to the bathroom a lot at parties so i can be alone for a minute.
    I'll do the bathroom thing - or if it's a dance party I might just get up and dance a lot! That will make me tired eventually as well, but sometimes it actually works out well. If there aren't many people I feel I can talk to, or I feel talked out, I can access my Se by hitting the dance floor hard, and I don't have to reach for small talk and shallow conversation.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Listening to others talk? Like in a 1:1 setting where the other person's doing most of the talking? Maybe 2-3 hours before I'm tired. In more of a group setting? Maybe a bit longer. It's very dependent though on whether I find the convo interesting/stimulating - if interesting, I don't wear out nearly as fast; if I'm totally bored, yeah, it completely drains me because I have to appear to be somewhat interested/fully present - this is why 1:1's are more draining... because I feel I have to be fully engaged with the one person, even if they've been rambling on for half an hour and I want to go home/talk about something different, lol.

But as far as just being *around* people, doing things, not necessarily active convo, I can be around people without getting drained. I like citing my traveling with friends - I can travel with people for a few weeks at a time and don't get 'drained'; because a lot of the time we're doing our own thing anyway, even if we're sitting next to each other on the bus, or whatever.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Listening to others talk? Like in a 1:1 setting where the other person's doing most of the talking? Maybe 2-3 hours before I'm tired. In more of a group setting? Maybe a bit longer. It's very dependent though on whether I find the convo interesting/stimulating - if interesting, I don't wear out nearly as fast; if I'm totally bored, yeah, it completely drains me because I have to appear to be somewhat interested/fully present - this is why 1:1's are more draining... because I feel I have to be fully engaged with the one person, even if they've been rambling on for half an hour and I want to go home/talk about something different, lol.

But as far as just being *around* people, doing things, not necessarily active convo, I can be around people without getting drained. I like citing my traveling with friends - I can travel with people for a few weeks at a time and don't get 'drained'; because a lot of the time we're doing our own thing anyway, even if we're sitting next to each other on the bus, or whatever.
    Yeah, it feels like you're not necessarily expected to respond consistently/directly in a group setting. You can drift between observing/responding/spacing out without anyone taking offense.

This has actually posed as a problem for me, on occasion, when I'm in the mood for light interaction, and someone in the group feels ignored because I tend to speak with them 1:1 more often in their experience. I kinda have to rewind and clarify that it's just a different mental gear, it's nothing personal.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Depends. Constant, low level social interaction I can withstand indefinitely. High speed, energetic socializing though, not more than a day or two, and then only if I like the people involved.