User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I just saw a bunch of tens in another thread.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

6 or 7 =/
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Im working my way down from 10..Think Im around a 7 these days, though I still have my moments where it shoots up again. Hoping to lower that number even more within the coming months
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

figsfiggyfigs

Sometimes people mistake bitching or complaining about superficial things as insecurities.

There are certain things I am quite insecure about, like my artwork or cooking for example, or some other skill I am just learning and know improvements can still be made. From time to time, when I am put in a position that I feel I have no control over, expecting a different outcome that does not result, or if an individual I can't read is the source for a reaction, I become a little unsure of my ability to control the situation.
    Generally, I'd probably be around the range of 1-3/1o. I don't have a lot of insecurities regarding myself, although I once did when I was in my mid-later teens.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Now, about 0-2 I guess. Most times I feel insecurity, I easily shake it off so basicly turn my insecurity to a 0 and just put myself out there. Although I am not completely without insecurity, it is not something anymore that prevents me from doing anything. If I want to do something, but feel insecure, I will still do it regardless.

Key word is wanting to do something though. Some people sometimes think I feel insecure for not doing something while I don't see a reason for doing that in the first place. It's not an insecurity issue in this case.

In my teens I think I was about an 7-8. Insecure about almost all the things outside my immidiate comfort zone. And sometimes even struggling with what little I had inside my comfort zone.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

depends on the situation of course, but if you ask other people, my actions in real life look close to 10.

there is a bit of a paradox, because i have learned to be fairly confident about and save within my natural/instinctive/involuntary "insecurity".

alan watts has a book titled wisdom of insecurity

it's also a safe bet, from a survival perspective, to act insecure around people who are acting secure, because they are either wise angels who would take care of you, or more often than not, they are closer to being dangerous sociopaths - morons at least and they can only perceive things, that cause resistance.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Not very.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

ZERO

I'm the most secure person you will ever meet.
    And it's not because I'm arrogant, or conceited, or macho - I simply love myself as I am, and always have.
    I'm not perfect, and I don't want to be.
    Perfect is boring.
    I am the biggest advocate of individual freedom imaginable, and I have a very strong internal locus of control.
    I treat everyone with the same respect and human dignity by default, until they prove to me they deserve otherwise.
    And as such, I am totally comfortable accepting the fact that not everyone is going to like me, and that best life I can live - is to embrace those who love me, accept me, and understand me as I am.
    Because of these beliefs, and because I have made it part of my life's mission to seek out my own kind and remain connected to them, there is not a single thing, person, or circumstance in this world that can make me feel insecure.
    That's my deal.
    Love me or hate me, I'll always and forever be the same old me.

-Alex of Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    And it's not because I'm arrogant, or conceited, or macho
    You don't need to be if you're made of

PURE AWESOME

~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    And as such, I am totally comfortable accepting the fact that not everyone is going to like me, and that best life I can live - is to embrace those who love me, accept me, and understand me as I am.
    Because of these beliefs, and because I have made it part of my life's mission to seek out my own kind and remain connected to them, there is not a single thing, person, or circumstance in this world that can make me feel insecure.
    Wise words.