User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm pretty excellent at driving, not to brag or anything. I don't have intense road rage per se, but I do get pretty damn irritated at stupid people on the road. I do have a long list of pet peeves that are of the "road etiquette violations" category.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I would be perfect when I began experiencing it at age 16 (almost 17)- had I not later discovered I have a little bit of impulsive tendencies that easily lead me to become reckless. I almost caused a fatal accident once that made me scared.

This is why I've been saying I suit race car driving (i.e. away from people so as to not feel that kind of dread again).

I'm the best.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hmm... technically, yes... I follow all of the traffic laws and am observant enough to avoid accidents while moving most of the time... I drive like a 60 year old accountant most likely, but I do know how to maneuver a vehicle in the snow and ice properly and can drive through rain where you can barely see through the windshield without incident... I get pissed off at people who drive like assholes, because rushing past me won't get you anywhere any more quickly... you'll get stuck at the next light and I'll be right behind you

however, I used to be a chronic speeder and have something like 20 tickets to my name... I also got a DUI at one point and have the unfortunate tendency to be a magnet for other cars while sitting in my car parked... I've been in 4 accidents and have been ruled "not at fault" in all of them... in one case I was sitting dead still at a light and someone t-boned me and then drove away ... there's a reason I prefer not to drive!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

When I got my license I did almost perfect on the written test and almost perfect on the behind-the-wheel test. I'd like to get into autocrossing one of these days.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    When I got my license I did almost perfect on the written test and almost perfect on the behind-the-wheel test. I'd like to get into autocrossing one of these days.
    I aced both and then also got a perfect on my defensive driving course!

I just don't play well with others
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

I like to drive and I like drive fast.. But! (of course) I think I'm a good driver... Something like 80% of people think they are (made up statistic). I am offensive in habit, and still cautious and polite, I like traffic to flow, so I let people in when merging, etc.

I'd love to take the BMW driving class, but I probably never will.. still though, it'd be interesting.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6gq7vog0uw"]I'm an Excellent Driver[/YOUTUBE]
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Totally going to boast, but yeah, I'm a freakin good driver.

And a decent bicyclist, but I'm only just now getting into that. With time I hope to get better.

I'd also like to get my motorcycle license and boat license within the next 5 years. It's a vague dream of mine to master most of the transportation vehicles.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

I got my license in March of this year.... i almost ask passengers to sign a waiver before getting in my care because i am so bad! I almost HAVE to be doing something else when driving, because i can't just concentrate on the road alone without getting bored! soooo bad

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

well, i'm alive. my car isn't. it has been injured a few times and stopped for looking too good & fast (its red), but i say i get by
    Oh, its
    You