User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I never dated younger when I was younger but I have since. Most people think I'm younger than I am and I don't think we look unmatched age wise.

I think what matters is rather or not they can provide what the other needs and wants. We all want different things don't we?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm surprised now that I'm getting "old" how many younger guys hit on me. (And are obviously interested if I wasn't married)
    I'm surprised to find that happening to me as well. I find that men in the PNW are a lot more bold. I hardly ever got guys hitting on me back in Florida. Or just giving compliments out of the blue. And I wonder if they are interested b/c they think I'm married and I'm not.

I don't see any problem dating outside one's age group.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I never dated younger when I was younger but I have since. Most people think I'm younger than I am and I don't think we look unmatched age wise.

I think what matters is rather or not they can provide what the other needs and wants. We all want different things don't we?
    Yeah thats an interesting point. I seem to have roughly stuck with the same age group so i saw older men/women when i was younger and the reverse now. That being said my most recent ex was the same age as me and though he was not immature (responsible and together-ish (at least till we split) ISTJ) i have still met many men younger with much higher level of maturity both in mindset and life experience. We can go over this, through it, round it, above and below and it will still boil down to the individuals involved.
    When i was roughly 27 i had a short relationship with a 21 year old guy who had such an old soul it was breath taking.

Edit: It does always have to involve consenting adults though.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Married at my 29 to her 38 for over 19 years (both testing as INTJs). The reasons for why a marriage succeeds are simplistic to those not divorced .

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Hi,

I was just curious about couple that has an older woman and a younger man.

What would be the thoughts, remarks, fears, problems, joys etc faced by the couple AND by outside observers???

Any comments?
    That's some sick shit right there.

Nawh, I'm just kidding, whatever floats peoples boats really, normal provisos about mutual conscent, although if the age gap was that great I'd wonder what was motivating the pairing. I generally only find people my own age or slightly older, within a range of up to five years usually, to be attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    He wants a mother, she wants a son, both want incest.
    What do you want Nicodemus, typing stuff like that?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Is there no age limit to 'heteronormality' then?

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Is there no age limit to 'heteronormality' then?
    I'd need to know what you mean by that made up word before I could answer, its assuming that you've directed that remark at me.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I think it is weird, and most I've witnessed have never worked out. I've always been rather repulsed by the idea and have generally stuck to older men. I can't stand most of the guys I know who are my age, let alone younger. Although, I'm sure there are guys my age, or younger who are beyond their years, and the same applies to a few older men I've met who have the intellect of a 5 year old. That said, I agree with nico.
    So if you agree with nico and prefer older men aesthetically, does that mean you want a father, your bf wants a daughter and you both want incest?

I've always been repulsed by the idea of much older men. By "much older" I mean more than ten years, and I've dated more than one guy that was at least a couple of years younger than me. My longest relationship was with someone exactly my age within ten months.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    What do you want Nicodemus, typing stuff like that?
    I responded to the opening post's request for "thoughts, remarks, fears, problems, joys etc faced by the couple AND by outside observers".