User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Why did you feel the need to point that one out?

I got that one from @Edgar
    It should be - I got that one from ThatsWhatHeSaid.

Can't expect a 'S type' to get the joke. Lolz..

Just teasing .

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Why did you feel the need to point that out?

I stole that one from @YWIR.

Edit: Protip: Don't hit the send button 9 times while waiting for the spinny wheel.
    URGH, 9 mentions. I hope your penis gets stung by a bee, @ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I got that one from @Edgar?

I got that one from @UniqueMixture.
    Well, did you?

I stole that one from @YWIR

I stole that one from @Riva

Edit: the circle is complete
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Well, did you?

I stole that one from @YWIR

I stole that one from @Riva
    I stole that one from @ThatsWhatHeSaid
    Edit: the circle is complete
    STOP QUOTING AND MENTIONING ME.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Ok lol
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    STOP QUOTING AND MENTIONING ME.
    Sorry @YWIR...

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Because originality has to be always admired.
    You admire originality by stealing my schtick?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    With only...I think...one exception, every older woman I've had any romantic involvement with was an ENFx so it was a lot like dating someone younger than me.
    I'm not surprised about this. My brother dated an enfp who was about 8 (?) years older than him. He was in his 40s.

I'm surprised now that I'm getting "old" how many younger guys hit on me. (And are obviously interested if I wasn't married)

A window to the soul

I briefly dated someone 10-years older. He daddied me. I felt humiliated. :crybaby:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I married someone 10 years younger, dated someone 20 years younger, dated someone 6 years younger. The marriage didn't work out, and I think it had a lot to do with the fact of his being so young. It put responsibilities on him that he wasn't ready for.

After the marriage, I was not up for anything serious, and mostly played around. The 20 years younger guy met me at a party and pestered me until I agreed to give him a chance. I had nothing better to do, so I good-naturedly figured why not give him a shot, since he seemed so dead set on it. Turns out I liked him better than I thought I would. I have mentioned this before -- some women, and I was one, get a big testosterone surge just before menopause -- I was horny to the point of terrifying an older man, and unlike a young girl, I had zero inhibitions. He and I both found this a very happy combination. He got to try some things he had fantasized about, and I got to be the teacher for once. We got together a couple of times a week -- spent every Saturday in bed together all day and then went out to dinner and usually a party afterwards, mid-week for more sex and maybe watch a movie, etc. We chatted online once a day. It was extremely pleasant for the most part and we loved each other and still do.

He did move, although it was 3 years later, mostly because he didn't want to leave me, but it worked out fine -- he's married now and expecting his first child, and he's my beneficiary since I have no children and needed somebody to leave my stuff to. I dated the 6 years younger guy as a sort of fill-in when the 20 years younger one wasn't available, and just for an occasional change. He and I carried on for 10 years as fuck buddies and I have no regrets.

The 20 years younger one and I were mostly amused at people wondering if I was his mother or questioning exactly what the relationship was. It was nobody else's business and we were consenting adults.

I think if I'd tried to hold onto him, that would have been wrong, but I think for an affair, it can be enjoyable and beneficial to both people. It was not in the slightest incestual for either of us and I think it's a mistake to assume that a young guy wants a mother and an older woman wants a son. He had/has a mother, and an excellent relationship with her, and the last thing I wanted was a child.

To Butterfly -- if you're contemplating such a relationship, just be aware that there is indeed prejudice, people will stare, some might make comments, just as in an interracial relationship -- also if you're trying to make a marriage out of it, there can be problems if one wants children and the other doesn't -- it can be stressful. I would not expect it to last. But I would say go for it, if you can understand and appreciate it for what it is and let it go when it's time.