First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    Here's a scenario that is based on me, but not entirely: Suppose a woman is perhaps in her llate 20s/early 30s, but for her age and height, it doesn't match. However, she is intellectually interesting and, is in a way, mature (which the argument would be "what is maturity.") She attracts younger men who are in the range of 18 and 21. The men her age does think she's attractive, but doesn't truly know her actual age or asked and know after she told but wasn't attracted to her youthful features and height. Thus, she cannot find a guy her age and dates younger men because she can actually get away with it. No one knows her actual age. Is she just doomed to just date the younger instead of those her own age?
    yes. she is.

i look younger than my age and i am cursed with shooing away a small legion of 20-something dingdongs (no offense to the 20-something dingdongs on this site with whom i may or may not be currently in contact. see you on PM.) lol

anyway, i'm totally joking here. but you raise an interesting point: "doomed to just date the younger" <-- what does that mean? i'm pretty sure i know what you mean, but it points to something off-center. i.e., are we missing out on something by dating non-peers? i've been joking about dating younger men [while being willing to continue dating them]. and sense there's something odd going on...maybe those of us who are willing to break convention aren't entirely comfortable with it. every time he mentions his BMX and you mention the Daily Show to a blank stare, is another nail hammered in the relationship coffin? and how bout this mentoring that happens in older/younger dynamics: hawt or not?

if we ignore the feeling of off-centeredness (which may simply be our discomfort with breaking so many societal norms, and which probably eases over the course of a long relationship): what makes someone intellectually interesting? you get to choose, not society. if you are like me and the primary sexual organ is the brain, then a spark is a spark is a spark. if you feel it, i say grab that shit by the hand and run.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I'm not stepping on that landmine lol
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    i recently dated a younger INFJ male who, on our way out the door, stopped and asked me: "do you need to go peepee?"
    Well did you?

I stole that one from @Edgar.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

I stole that one from Edgar.
    Why did you feel the need to point that out?

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Because originality has to be always admired.

Ps -

YWIR, do you want to go peepee?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Well did you?
    i can't pee, peepee, piss, urinate, slash or nicturate when i'm irritated.

and to be fair, he was French. but i'm preeeetty sure even a Frenchman knows that "peepee" is what we say to children who don't have any impulse control. even if that person is an ENFP.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Not necessarily a problem. Yeah, it has themes of incest, but think about the animal kingdom for a sec. Age is not as important as dominance and fertility. A female looks for a dominant male, which could and often does accompany age, and males look for fertile women, which most often accompanies youth. Therapists will have you believe that there's so dark transference going on, but I say fuck you therapists, fuck, you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Because originality has to be always admired.

I stole that one from @YWIR.

Edit: Protip: Don't hit the send button 9 times while waiting for the spinny wheel.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post

I stole that one from @YWIR.

Edit: Protip: Don't hit the send button 9 times while waiting for the spinny wheel.
    Why did you feel the need to point that one out?

I stole that one from @Edgar
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Why did you feel the need to point that one out?

I got that one from @Edgar
    I got that one from @Edgar?

I got that one from @UniqueMixture.