i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    really, 6 is average and 7 is "social life is the most central aspect of your life"? And wtf does "preoccupied with others" mean? I don't understand your scale at all.
    I agree the scale isn't very good. Being social has nothing to do with caring about people, for example.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I chose 4 because on an individual level, I care strongly only about a few close people. I do care about people more broadly, but more on an abstract level. I vote, for instance, for candidates whom I believe will do the greatest good for their constituencies and not just for me personally. I also support a variety of charitable causes and volunteer activities, but not out of concern for specific individuals.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Am I cool when I pick 1 or 2?

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You're just too cool to care!

6: periodically becomes preoccupied with other people, generally a caring person
    7: social life is the most central aspect of one's life
    8: puts others before self, preoccupied with others
    9: strong altruist tendencies
    10: lives for others, strives to be like a saint or clergyman, truly selfless
    I fit 8 on this list, but not quite 7 (and somewhat 9, but definitely not 10). If 7 is a prerequisite for 8, I guess that would land me square in 6 territory.

But I'm voting 8 anyway.

.. because it would make other people feel bad if they think that there aren't people out there who would care about them.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I feel that I'm altruistic as long as it doesn't hinder me in some way. I care about a few people closely, but in general I am concerned about the human race just in a theoretical way rather than a direct way. I base a lot of my care on my impressions of people. I'm not sure where I'd fall on this scale, I relate to 4 and 6.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

really too difficult to vote, because there's a lot of different things playing into this... I'm always there for my people and I will go out of my way and inconvenience myself to help them out, for those who are not in that category, I help them out and believe in justice for them quite strongly, but I'm not nice to them really... I'll work hard to help them out and make things better, but I'm going to be a bitch while doing it most likely because I've got to get my kicks somehow

if you fall into the category of people who I do NOT like, I will still follow my laws of what is RIGHT to do, but I'm not going to be nice at all... I don't like you, so don't expect any courtesies

as for having a social life, I don't... when I'm off work I don't really WANT to deal with a lot of people... everyone wants a part of me and there's only so much to go around... I need some time to recover really

and T category
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I can't really describe myself as any of those. I'm a total bleeding heart person who cares about most people but I don't make it my life's work or anything and I don't need to be with people most of the time to feel compassionate towards them.

I care a whole lot about a lot if people I rarely/ almost never see.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

i'm very caring but am also (often) preoccupied. so if you're in front of me, you have all of me and all of my caring, which is usualy pretty uninhibited.

long-distance caring is hard for me as i'm a physical person and often express myself that way. it's also how i read cues, so take the physical away and you take away my eyes. most of us lose meaning when translating our inner reality outward.

thank funk for Skype and FaceTime.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    No, sarcastic.