User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default Why are young male NTs hilarious

stereotypically? what is it exactly that makes me laugh out loud, when I read their posts?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

How old do I have to be to be still young ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    How old do I have to be to be still young ?
    like teens-early twenties
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Riva

Laugh with them or at them?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

:/

I was a drug-addicted alcoholic back then who always was the sunnyboy to everyone to keep others away from asking me about my feelings or making me confront my problems. Everybody generally said about me that I am the most fun around and noone could ever imagine that I actually could ever be sad.

I gave up on sunnyboy and became a sadist.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

@entropie... she's probably asking about the ones who make threads like "why don't girls like me?" "what do you mean that there's no cheat code to make her give me blowjobs?" "why do most people have emotions and how can we negate this pesky problem?"

those are funny under the thoughts of "how hilariously naive!"

though I'd still delete a few years from memory, or at least emotional memory, if the opportunity presented itself
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @entropie... she's probably asking about the ones who make threads like "why don't girls like me?" "what do you mean that there's no cheat code to make her give me blowjobs?" "why do most people have emotions and how can we negate this pesky problem?"

those are funny under the thoughts of "how hilariously naive!"

though I'd still delete a few years from memory, or at least emotional memory, if the opportunity presented itself
    Ah damn... And I hoped someone would finally ask me about my feelings.

You know in that sense all this statements about NTs suck. They say we are bad with feelings but how can one really be good with something, he is never asked about ?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Ah damn... And I hoped someone would finally ask me about my feelings.

You know in that sense all this statements about NTs suck. They say we are bad with feelings but how can one really be good with something, he is never asked about ?
    forgetting about the occasional NT who thinks that everyone else should throw emotions by the wayside and behave just as robotically as they THINK that they do?

those threads make me want to cackle madly... I've realized as I've gotten older that no matter how illogical you think that emotions are, they're always going to sneak up behind you and hit you over the head with a 2x4
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    forgetting about the occasional NT who thinks that everyone else should throw emotions by the wayside and behave just as robotically as they THINK that they do?

those threads make me want to cackle madly... I've realized as I've gotten older that no matter how illogical you think that emotions are, they're always going to sneak up behind you and hit you over the head with a 2x4
    ^^ yea wise words

the funny thing is, that whole NT description actually is a culturally very american one. Guys like the typical Sheldon Cooper doesnt exist in my culture and such behaviour would be labeled as annoying and people wouldnt give him a job ever no matter if he was the last brainiac on the World. In my region a certain emotional talent, empathy or at least social intrest is mandatory but still that doesnt change the fact that we are when it comes to actually talking about it are as inapt as the mbti theory predicts. If that wasnt so a lot of problems could have been solved easier in the past and without kindergarten discussions about who is the bigger prick.

It seems to be a human problem to make ones own problems always bigger than the world and never just halting for a second to ask someone else if you could help him with something. If NTs who pride themself in being emotionally oblivious, would actually know how much superior intelligence it takes when you actually face your emotions and carry responsibility for the emotions of other people and at the same time try to be great, they'ld faint with envy.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^^ yea wise words

the funny thing is, that whole NT description actually is a culturally very american one. Guys like the typical Sheldon Cooper doesnt exist in my culture and such behaviour would be labeled as annoying and people wouldnt give him a job ever no matter if he was the last brainiac on the World. In my region a certain emotional talent, empathy or at least social intrest is mandatory but still that doesnt change the fact that we are when it comes to actually talking about it are as inapt as the mbti theory predicts. If that wasnt so a lot of problems could have been solved easier in the past and without kindergarten discussions about who is the bigger prick.

It seems to be a human problem to make ones own problems always bigger than the world and never just halting for a second to ask someone else if you could help him with something. If NTs who pride themself in being emotionally oblivious, would actually know how much superior intelligence it takes when you actually face your emotions and carry responsibility for the emotions of other people and at the same time try to be great, they'ld faint with envy.
    no worry... Sheldon Cooper wouldn't function here either... he's just on TV to laugh at BECAUSE he's an overblown stereotype of nerds everyone has met once or twice I know plenty of hard science grad students and professors and not even the most out of touch of them were quite that sheldon-y