failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Rain View Post
    I'm not a great guy, and I don't harbor crushes easily. I'm very pickey when it comes to women, and I'm sota surpried, even mad that I think she's the perfect girl, even though I never met her, and my impressions of her mainly comes from the pm's we exchanged, forum posts, and odd skype convo.

As for the soulmate part, I agree. I'm looking for mine, and will continue to do so

Well, she expressed that she wanted to meet me, but we're both broke and that is unlikey. I don't feel like I'm worthwhile at this point in my life, and my heart aches

I've already scrapped off the pm idea. My plan is just to show her that I think she's a very attractive person, what she does with the knowledge is beyond my control.

She's bubbly
    Extroverted
    Nurturing
    Likes animals
    Creative...we've gotten to know each other's painting style
    Beautiful
    She can eat like a man
    Active

I am damaged, however.

This is the best trait.

I thought you were going to pm her. How are you going to show her you think she is attractive?

And how are you damaged?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    This is the best trait.

I thought you were going to pm her. How are you going to show her you think she is attractive?

And how are you damaged?
    I'm not sure tbh. I have faith that words will find a way...

I'm a nobody. I idealize things, get pissed off at things, start wantings things that are not in my control. I'm a strong introvert, socially handicapped, and prefer my fantasies over realities of life.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    either figure out if you actually are worthwhile being together and meet each other some way or another, or get off the computer and meet someone else. or forget the girls thing for a bit and concentrate on something else important. you do have something else important in your life, right?

or sit around and feel shitty about yourself. that's so deep.

need discipline to gain discipline. use what you got, work your way up, get moving to bigger and better things. c'mon man.
    Well, she expressed that she wanted to meet me, but we're both broke and that is unlikey. I don't feel like I'm worthwhile at this point in my life, and my heart aches
    I am damaged, however.
    I'm a nobody. I idealize things, get pissed off at things, start wantings things that are not in my control. I'm a strong introvert, socially handicapped, and prefer my fantasies over realities of life.
    Once again, refer to the first post. Most of your issues sound like things that you (can potentially) have some or large level of control over. You can feel bad about yourself and wallow in self pity, or:

- find a way to make more money
    - find a way to work on your social handicaps
    - find a way to make your real life experiences more palatable than fantasy
    - find a way to make yourself feel worth while
    - find a way to gain a sense of self-esteem

and

- get more of what you want.

Most of that stuff takes planning, time, and effort. Once again: you need discipline to gain discipline. Use what you got, work your way up, get moving to bigger and better things.

P.S.: This girl may or may not be so wonderful for you, but you're not going to get very far in any case until you work on your social handicaps or your self esteem or your finances or other things. Build a foundation of valuable skills in which you can base your self worth, then go after the girl. One step at a time.

Take the big problems, break them into little ones, focus, work on them one at a time, progress will be made. Even if it's in little half-starts and stumbles - you'll become more effective over time and eventually be able to work more efficiently.

Your other option is losing yourself in your problems and indulging in fantasy to feel better, which will only serve to dig you deeper into a hole of desperation. That's a pretty piss poor option.

C'mon man.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Just skype her or chat with her. Don't PM her, who knows, she could be really annoying and stupid. Actually scratch that, she will be annoying. At the end of the day everyone is a little bit annoying and stupid. Like Highlander said, take small steps. Just because it is long distance isn't a reason to give up. Who knows, you might decide to meet and fall in love like in those light romantic comedies.