First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    She didn't use the word "care", she used "love".
    It's a sad thing if that's true.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Rain View Post
    Why the IKEA furniture?
    Oh it was an obscure (I suppose) reference to a book.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What sort of incremental steps?
    Oh I would guess maybe some light bantering back and forth on the forum maybe followed by trading IM contact info with some further back and forth. See if you get along at least in that way. Then if you do, maybe you can talk to each other on skype or on the phone. If you get all serious right away you'll scare them off though.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

A window to the soul

I don't think I'll pm her about my feelings.
    Wise! Simple gestures are okay, but I think it's too soon for a profession of feelings. That will scare her off if she's the type that's not desperate to be in a relationship and doesn't want to be with the wrong guy. Girls like that take the "getting to know you" screening process very seriously and it might be surprising to hear that you have feelings when you haven't had sufficient one-on-one time...

As a general rule, it's best to wait until you've been on a few dates and you can see the girl is still with you, before you go into a complete confession.

She knows I like her, if she likes me back, there'll be a way.
    That's right! (:

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Man, I opened this thread thinking it was some treasure of a fascination I anticipated but Uggh! No! it's another one of these!

Alright, I too have been in this gutter of a feeling. Here's the thing..

You don't want her. If she's not worthy of showing you she's interested, or could be interested, then that's her devalued lack. Lack is all she offers. Nothing. Undesirable.

So but I wouldn't get caught up believing life's about that anyway. It's not about a girl. And it's certainly not about making a girl or anybody into a God-level being. It may be glorious to glorify life with a woman by marriage and having children with her. But that is about lifting up life itself. But I really hear is your being saying it is extremely uneasy and painful with this going on. IMHO, it should never be about idolizing someone.

So it seems that you could possibly gain a much healthier POV, able to see things in perspective, rather than being (or doing) the or :marionette: or

To go on like this would be stupid because she's not worth you.

I'm not saying there is only one healthy view about this, no. I sympathize with you, 'cause that's the kinda guy that I am.

Good luck! I hope that helps.

P.S. There are many more things important in life to enjoy or accomplish. A suggestion might be to pick some other activity which in turn, ends this artificial concern and pain inside yourself. I'm feeling your vibe and it's really unhealthy.

You must have something you like to do that's so fun you'd only want to keep doing it!
    I don't know..I was in a bad situation and joined a group of like 15 dudes from church who workout like warriors once a week in one of the guy's garage. And it's awesome! Like umm..what's the show? 'World's Strongest Man'..and we Crush It! We destroy those workouts and it's awesome!

But that's just what I get excited about. Find something YOU get excited about and Do It!

Keep going man! You'll find something you like to get into.

P.P.S. Check out the scene with Mooj in 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'

"..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wait you don't really want her, to talk to her and spend time together, you just want the pain of wanting her from afar? Fuckin ghey. Stop wasting our time.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Wait you don't really want her, to talk to her and spend time together, you just want the pain of wanting her from afar? Fuckin ghey. Stop wasting our time.
    I want her. I'm afraid what might happen if I do try to get her (2 possibilities here, either I get her, or can't). the pain part is something I've grown to tolerate/ accept as it's the only thing I have for now.

A window to the soul

I want her. I'm afraid what might happen if I do try to get her (2 possibilities here, either I get her, or won't). the pain part is something I've grown to tolerate/ accept as it's the only thing I have for now.
    You want a relationship with her? You want to have sex with her? Or both?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    You want a relationship with her? You want to have sex with her? Or both?
    So you're going to make me say it. I want a relationship. I have never thought of her sexually.

Fukk this is getting weird...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It's better to admit it than pretend something else like most people posting about relationships do.