Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Default Pottermore

Anyone part of Pottermore? Thoughts about Pottermore?

Most importantly; what house do you belong to?

I entered in Pottermore mostly to find out my house (there's a sorting hat quiz early on in the game that I for one love; it's far superior to any quiz that you would ever find online) and because my sister begged me to complete the hat sorting quiz. I'm in Ravenclaw.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Goddammit, I just spent an inordinate amount of time attempting to get past fucking chapter 5 in the little game. Why can't you just take the damn quiz without this other BS? Bah...

Anyway, the quiz questions were random enough, though I could sense where some of them were heading, I think.

I got Slytherin.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Goddammit, I just spent an inordinate amount of time attempting to get past fucking chapter 5 in the little game. Why can't you just take the damn quiz without this other BS? Bah...

Anyway, the quiz questions were random enough, though I could sense where some of them were heading, I think.

I got Slytherin.
    How much time, roughly? I just signed up.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wow. I mean, yeah, it takes a long time (I probably just spent about an hour there) to walk through chapter by chapter to get to the sorting hat, but it's actually a cool little site. I'm impressed with all it includes, it's not meant to be a 'blow in and blow out in 5 minutes" experience. You're actually "exploring the site / world."

All that said, here's my results:

Wand: 13.75" English Oak slightly springy Phoenix Feather core
    House: Ravenclaw
    Pet: Siamese Cat
    Userid: SwordSky20889
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

NPcomplete

I wish it had allowed me to choose my own username (because I keep forgetting it!). It's a really neat site though.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

yeah, the username thing is kind of a pain.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

NPcomplete

It's been a few weeks now and I'm still on chapter 1. I need to egg my brain.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The potion stuff is a bitch. I can't even figure out how to "wave my wand," so after struggling for 15 minutes just to figure out the controls and timing and then get stuck there a few times, I said screw it.

Again, cool idea, but I don't care about harry potter THAT much to invest in it as a full-fledged game to try to rack up thousands of points.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Again, cool idea, but I don't care about harry potter THAT much to invest in it as a full-fledged game to try to rack up thousands of points.
    This sadly. A few years ago, I would have been drinking up this stuff but now .. I feel less invested.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    How much time, roughly? I just signed up.
    I got fed up after 15 minutes of not knowing what to do, on top of the other 30 minutes it took to sign up, do the email verification, click at things randomly, and then skip through the first few chapters. So, yeah, 45 minutes.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness