User Tag List

First 12

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WhimsyGirl View Post
    and if they have ADD...?
    I've been pondering that same question for some time now actually. The reverse thing occurring there. Girls with ADD getting calmer, while girls with ASP act like boys with ADD and in reverse.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I've been pondering that same question for some time now actually. The reverse thing occurring there. Girls with ADD getting calmer, while girls with ASP act like boys with ADD and in reverse.
    meaning...?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Great vid. If anyone is still confused after watching this, then they'll never get it.

Anew Leaf

Great video!

More affirmation that despite all evidence to the contrary, I am at heart an introvert.

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    I like how you mention multiple factors contributing, looking at the big picture.

The battery thing "way energy is taken" has always been a difficult way to reference myself. I tend to score middle ground on dichotomy tests but quite a bit more extroverted on cog functions. This is because behaviorally my battery responds almost equally. Alone a little too long and I must get external stimuli. With people too long and I must get away to think. I almost always approach people if there is an option to, frequently open discussion, but also stay in a neutral zone or step back while interacting. (I think i do this to have a better view of full body communication? and am also hyper aware of peoples "comfort zone" or space. ) So my big picture is rather contradictory, and I have settled on extroversion for now based on tertiary and inferior functions.
    I can relate to this a lot.

Banned

meaning...?
    If you can't understand what I said then you don't deserve to.
    If you did understand, and are asking why I said it. My answer is simply that I wanted to.

MBTI
    INTP

The battery thing "way energy is taken" has always been a difficult way to reference myself. I tend to score middle ground on dichotomy tests but quite a bit more extroverted on cog functions. This is because behaviorally my battery responds almost equally. Alone a little too long and I must get external stimuli. With people too long and I must get away to think. I almost always approach people if there is an option to, frequently open discussion, but also stay in a neutral zone or step back while interacting. (I think i do this to have a better view of full body communication? and am also hyper aware of peoples "comfort zone" or space. ) So my big picture is rather contradictory, and I have settled on extroversion for now based on tertiary and inferior functions.
    I relate to this. I have settled on introversion though.
    "It's never enough." The Cure

Glycerine

and if they have ADD...?
    The hyperactivity can blur the line a bit if they are an introvert. ADD with hyperactivity can make extroverts real obvious. Lol

MBTI
    INTP

Thanks for the feedback people! I just did an Fi vs Fe video if anybody wants to check that out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTtR...ature=youtu.be

This has a lot to do with the cognitive functions. ENFPs are taking in a crapload of information through Ne, so much that the Fi can't catch up. Then, inevitably , the ENFP will crash, be by themselves and process this overload of information. They can be kind of bipolar in this way. The difference between INFPs and ENFPs is how they act around others. ENFPs are more likely to approach strangers, be more energetic, and be more bubbly, etc.

and if they have ADD...?
    Having ADD doesn't always make you more energetic does it? People with ADD mix things up or confuse things more, that doesn't really make typing harder. However, if ADD does make you more energetic then you would just discount the energetic factor and look at all the other factors. It would be a little bit harder but definitely still doable. Also, understanding of the cognitive functions wouldn't be impacted by ADD. For instance, ENFPs use more of Te than INFPs for instance, INFPs use Si more, something that wouldn't be affected by ADD.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Interesting thoughts but just to clarify.

There are two subtypes of ADD. Inattentive subtype and with hyperactivity. Guys are I think 4-5 times more likely to get ADD than girls but when girls do, they are much more likely to have the innattentive subtype.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Introverts think before speaking, and extraverts speak before thinking. I tend to do the latter but lack the social aptitude to be a proper extravert.