User Tag List

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a phone pic of where you are right now!

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

So I'm standing in Walgreens about 45 mins ago looking at mascara and this comes crashing in the front door about 10 yards away from me.

Wow, no one hurt?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

OMG, @Giggly! So glad that you're okay. How frightening!
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Not Your Therapist Array Sinmara's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The boyfriend and I have been ignoring each other with computers for most of the day. He didn't notice that I took his picture. The green tomatos will be for fried noms later.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

6w5 3w4 8w9

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Wow, no one hurt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    OMG, @Giggly! So glad that you're okay. How frightening!
    Yeah no one was hurt, thank God.

I remember a while ago one of the cashiers there told me that there were a lot of car accidents in the parking lot because there are so many senior citizens that go there to get their prescriptions filled and I made a mental note to be cautious in the parking lot, but I never imagined they'd come CRASHING into the front door while I'm in there. Hahahaha!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

omg giggly how scary! i'm glad you're okay!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Totally wanted to see the ring set on fire.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

This isn't where I am right now, but where I spent most of last monday, with my INTP friend.

Started the day at a new frozen yogurt joint.

We both took part in a gummibear holocaust.

I eat like a 5yr old.. so there were quite a few casualties.

onward.. to the coast. pretty perfect outside.

Spacing out/talking about concepts behind ideals and constructs of multidimensional thoughts of things, of people..
    And talks of time. Staring out to where the sky and ocean blend, the volume of everything immediate, all past and future preoccupations, turns down. For a moment. Stillness.

came across some castles.. some good, and some.. well..

this one was more of a Native American tipi than a castle.. especially with the filthy seagull feather someone stuck out of the top..

had to go in a photobooth-thing at the arcade.. I just took pix of each square, they come in a vertical strip of four, you kids know the drill. they're a bit bleary from glare, etc. i smudged parts of it too, by accident when it came out, all warm. INTP is on the left, I'm on the right. I can't explain wtf we were doing. Too much sun that day.

I also can't resist the creepy old fortune teller machines.. I videotaped her.. um, I swore at it a little bit for being so lazy. Please don't judge me.

If you click this ^ photo, I guess it'll either play the video or take you to it. Not sure.

Here's the picture at the top of the card.

My fortune read:

*You've been expecting a call. someone is going to call & discuss your future. ask him or her what you want, for it shall be given to you. if you knock on the door of opportunity it shall be open to you. for only if you ask will you receive & find what you seek. talk over your plans & be honest. you can if you think you can. when you speak remember if you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams, & endeavor to live the life which you have imagined, you will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. you're not one to accept second best.*

-drop another coin in slot & i will tell more-

your lucky numbers: 856, 78, 83, 86, 84.

These generic fortunes hold a special place in my cold dead heart.

Drove INTP back to her city, went to some bands' show in an empty mill space, above this factory.. thing.. people were working, I took some photos while we waited outside.

I guess they were building these weird sleds.. everything reeked of heated plastic.

the letters across the edge read TURBO.. there was a huge stack of these.. I really wanted to borrow one, but I'm too tall, and won't need a sled on the west coast, anyway.

..that concludes my day/night in cell pictures.. the battery died shortly after.

I really needed a fun, silly day like that. Been too long.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.