User Tag List

Thread: in a search

Default in a search

So do a search on Yahoo! or Google
    Type in the following:
    your 3 favorite bands (music groups)
    your favorite animal or some other thing you like
    and your favorite author or actor

Does something that you wrote/created come up as the top search result?

well, that search worked for me, but maybe I'm just obsessive about certain things.

So what kind of items (not personal personal), if any, can you put into the search box to get a page you created/message/etc?

And, no, I'm not planning on stalking you all or anything.

Obviously my question using a sideways method in hope of gaining information is of interest to no one.
    It is harder to find rocks on the internet, but I might just find one to hide under..or be friends with. I've heard that rocks make good friend.

Question number 3(?):
    In order to help someone out who has only been here for a few weeks, could someone tell me what the blog threads are all about. I looked, I read, and my only conclusion is that I am paranoid.

MBTI
    istp

I wanna rock. Rock!

That search didn't even bring up any results. Blogs are about people, except for the ones that aren't.
    No offense.

MBTI
    INFP

The blogs and personal threads are where people talk about personal and or delicate matters, ideas, current goings on in the life of the author, and other stuff.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I don't think that I'm obsessive enough about anything to appear in a google search (I'm not even on the first few pages when I google my own name! )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

*blinks* I am absolutely perplexed by your instructions...

As to question 2... what search box are you referring to?

Here? Google? Yahoo? Well, if you ask me... typically your name is most commonly associated to your work/post/whatever.

Oh the blogs/personal threads as Dana said are well like normal blogs. In other words, anything the authors intend to place into them will appear like MAGIC.

/end of wisdom from the master of chicken wings

delicate matters... A place for talking about what I would normally not be talking about unless it was several hours past my "bedtime" maybe? That don't necessarily need to be entertaining or useful to other people?
    They could be written in a such a way that no other person would even want to read them?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I got nothing. Of course, that might have to do with the fact that I never fill in that "favorite" stuff. Who cares? Unless it's really relevant.

... of course I were to google a list of the most awful fanfic pairings I've ever stumbled upon and caused me to want to flush out my brain later (after a bout of morbid curiousity)...

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    *blinks* I am absolutely perplexed by your instructions...

As to question 2... what search box are you referring to?

Here? Google? Yahoo? Well, if you ask me... typically your name is most commonly associated to your work/post/whatever.

Oh the blogs/personal threads as Dana said are well like normal blogs. In other words, anything the authors intend to place into them will appear like MAGIC.

/end of wisdom from the master of chicken wings
    I said Yahoo! or Google
    But I was curious as to how many words you all needed to put into one of those search boxes in order to come up with some of your stuff in the top results...
    Words that were not *directly* linked to you, like your name.
    Like I put in the names of my 3 favorite bands plus the name of my favorite author and my myspace page was the second result...
    I've had forum topics pop up in search results as well with other info included...
    So.
    Ok.
    I may blog somewhere. Sometime.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

If I cheat...

1 word: breathtaken

if I don't...

2 words: mbticentral + mouse

*cough*
    actually I don't even need to cheat...