User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INtP

I'm a very light sleeper, especially when it comes to light - turn the light on, and I'll wake up, instantly. I don't have much trouble getting to sleep, but I never, ever sleep through the night. It's not unusual for me to wake up 10 times throughout the night (yes, this sucks). Positions vary (I toss and turn), but am usually on my back or side. Snoring? No idea. I live alone, and have for a long time, so nobody's complained .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Excellent, girls night in?
    Pajama party?

*looks innocently up to the sky*
    I'm feeling this.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I am a VERY deep sleeper. I snore and I talk in my sleep lol. Sleep position varies quite a bit. I can sleep with noise, but it is harder when the noise level changes in a non-predictable way
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It takes me forever to fall asleep and when I wake up I am chronically dehydrated and dizzy...

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I guess im something between light and deep sleeper. I can wake up easily if its something meaningful that wakes me up. For example someone calling my name, coming to the room i sleep in(unless i expect people to be there) etc. But i dont wake up very easily if its some background noise that has no relevance to me(kids playing and yelling outside my window).

I sleep on my back, but most the time when trying to get sleep, im lay on my side for some time and turn on my back before falling asleep.

I dont mind some noise like birds singing outside my window, but if its quiet and i hear some faint noises, then it disturbs me alot or if its some annoying noise(like someone snoring loudly).

I dont think i usually snore, but i have been told few times that i did snore.

And bonus answer, i usually have hard time falling asleep unless im really tired, because its really hard for me to stop thinking about stuff and not thinking about stuff requires me to actively think about not thinking and usually in like 30seconds i notice that i started thinking something again.. counting sheep doesent help, because then i just start to think of sheeps and imagining them jumping over a fence in too detailed manner. I start paying attention to their fur, start 'looking' at tye fence etc. Usually it takes like 45mins to 1.5 hours to fall asleep, but sometimes i might fall asleep even in 10mins.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?

Light sleeper. I typically wake up multiple times in a night.

Do you sleep in a certain position?

On my stomach

Do you like it quiet or do you like some noise?

Complete silence. I usually wear earplugs when sleeping. I'm very distracted by noise.

Do you snore?

I live alone so if I snore I wouldn't be aware of it. I was told when growing up with my family and I almost never snored and I hope the same is true now.

We should all have a sleep over.

Ponders the implications of that. There's another thread idea.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper? Deep sleeper. I sleep through my alarm a lot of the time... and I have apparently had full conversations with people because they have tried waking me up by talking to me; but I spoke gibberish in my sleep haha.
    Do you sleep in a certain position? I always try to get comfortable on my side, but end up falling asleep on my back.
    Do you like it quiet or do you like some noise? Deathly quiet, or some noise that blends in and isn't too random. Some music is okay too. I guess I can fall asleep through basically anything. I've lived in the city where I can hear traffic and in the country, either way.
    Do you snore? Very, very rarely.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    yupp

no matter what time i go to sleep i wake up at 8am i can go to bed at 4pm or 4am and i'll wake up at 8am
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Excellent, girls night in?
    Pajama party?

*looks innocently up to the sky*
    I'm not sure PJs will be necessary.....