User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I am a deep sleeper... I am completely unaware of things that happen in my sleep most of the time and have been known to fall asleep at rock concerts, airport lobbies, rallies of various types, parties, movie theaters and once a blue man group show I also routinely sleep through my alarm, so I have 10 of them set...

I usually fall asleep on my back with my hands tucked behind my head... I actually get pretty pissed off if the man puts his arm behind me when sleeping and it gets in the way of my arms behind the head pose

I always fall asleep to noise because it distracts me from my thoughts... if there is no noise I'm kept awake by thinking the man also snores to the point where I have trouble falling asleep at night WITHOUT someone snoring

I do not snore, but apparently I breathe rather loudly when asleep, according to my sister, who I shared a room with growing up and according to the man

another note, I'm a serious night person, who naturally is happiest falling asleep around 3am and sleeping until around 11, however, I have to get up at 6:15 for the very latest to get to work on time, so I really don't sleep an adequate number of hours during the week... I usually sleep up to 12 hours at a time with several naps over the weekend though

the man moves from position to position in his sleep, snores loudly, talks in his sleep very frequently and is actually a rather light sleeper... he would happily go to bed at 8:30 every night and wake up at 6:30 in the morning... I find that to be odd
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i used to be a really deep sleeper, but not as much anymore. it takes me a long time to fall asleep (unless i'm already really tired) but i usually sleep through the night. i always sleep on my side, sometimes on my stomach a little bit but never on my back. i don't like quiet, i usually fall asleep with the tv on, it works better if it's something i've already seen so i'm not invested in knowing what happens. if i'm at my house i'll put the golden girls on. i only snore when i'm really congested or sick, but i have heard from a few people that i talk in my sleep and make moaning noises that are either from nightmares or sex dreams. my bedroom is the hottest/brightest one in the house because there are 3 huge windows, and because of it i wake up around 7:30am whether i want to or not. which is usually not, and i either have to force myself to go back to sleep or be awake for no reason.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

I'm by large a very deep sleeper, unless there is something that is particularly bothering me. One time I was on the couch having an afternoon nap when a burglar smashed the glass of the front door and tried to break in. My sister screamed, called the police and ran away. I managed to sleep through the whole incident, my sister's hysteria and the visit from the police - all which was going on just in the adjacent room. That said, noise or silence doesn't bother me. I sleep regardless.

As for positions, I sleep either on my tummy or on my side, and I've never snored.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?
    Do you sleep in a certain position?
    Do you like it quiet or do you like some noise?
    Do you snore?

We should all have a sleep over.
    Sleep is for slackers.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

you want a sleepover @Giggly ? I could be persuaded...

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

With the help of my good friend Ambien.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

I sleep on my left side, slightly curled, almost exactly 6 hours at a time, for some reason. I fall asleep easily and barely remember dreams.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Are you a light sleeper or a deep sleeper?
    Do you sleep in a certain position?
    Do you like it quiet or do you like some noise?
    Do you snore?
    -I'm a medium sleeper, though more on the light side.
    -I only sleep on my stomach
    -I run a fan on high for white noise when I sleep, and have difficulty without it, but I can not sleep with other noises such as TV, radio, people talking, etc.
    -I've heard that I snore occasionally, but I don't think it's that common.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    you want a sleepover @Giggly ? I could be persuaded...

Excellent, girls night in?
    Pajama party?

*looks innocently up to the sky*
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Excellent, girls night in?
    Pajama party?

*looks innocently up to the sky*
    Girls night? I'm coming