User Tag List

123 Last

Hate

Default The TypeC Reality Show

This place can be like a TV reality show, and like all TV shows, we all have our favorite episodes. My favorite episode to date, would have to be episode 2 from the Summer 2011 season. The episode was titled “The World as Will Incident.” Man, those were good times.

*Just in case anyone can’t remember, or doesn’t know what happened in The World as Will episode. Here’s a brief recap: Basically, @YWIR bullied someone (as usual) to the point of him breaking down and lashing out, resulting in him leaving the forum permanently. (Then she tried to blame everything on @JocktheMotie)

Do you have a favorite episode? Favorite moment? Favorite guest starring troll or typing expert?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

garbage

A few of my favorite episodes:

@chana inadvertently starts a local chapter of the Tea Party. Meanwhile, @Beefeater faces a dilemma when he buys a new recliner and gets more than he bargained for.

Guest star and permanent replacement Ray Romano joins the crew. The TypoC gang buys Swatch Internet Watches using BitCoins.

@Lark guest stars on Curb Your Enthusiasm as an exterminator in the episode, "The Rat Dog." We also join him on the set of a Dairy Queen commercial advertising the Kit-Kat Blizzard.

In a very special episode, @Jennifer becomes addicted to a video game about propane; @Juice trains for the presidential fitness test.

On the next episode: @Saturned, @whatever, and @Horrible Aesthete become obsessed with different computer games; @Huxley3112 gets a little bit too excited about an upcoing promotion at her zoo job.

@SilkRoad and @Hazashin have a dilemmer when they stumble upon a disturbing photograph and can't help but share it with the rest of the crew. Meanwhile, @violaine and @shortnsweet make fun of webcomics.

Special guest star Lorenzo Music is here to help throw the best lasagna party ever! Plus: @Jennifer's dying words are finally revealed to the rest of the Typology Central crew.

figsfiggyfigs

Hey! Jock started it!!!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

The conspiracy episode in 2009. The episode of mindless slaves. The hacking episode was quite interesting also. Twas the climax of the season.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I like the long epic end of series episodes that happen just before people leave the show.

There was a massively long episode about men being assholes or women liking assholes or something that seemed to go on for months and months starring just about everyone. Or the one where we found out what Athenian was not necessarily a "she". Oh my, there are so many... I don't know where to begin. That boring season where we pretty much followed Elfboy as the main character. All the Solitary Walker series.....
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I like the long epic end of series episodes that happen just before people leave the show.

There was a massively long episode about men being assholes or women liking assholes or something that seemed to go on for months and months starring just about everyone. Or the one where we found out what Athenian was not necessarily a "she". Oh my, there are so many... I don't know where to begin. That boring season where we pretty much followed Elfboy as the main character. All the Solitary Walker series.....
    Oh, yeah. Also, the season where the producers ran out of ideas and just filled it with endless monologues by Ti-doms was the worst.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The current doorslamming episode is pretty epic and seems to have become a sort of triple special edition or something like that.

The One Where They All Slammed Doors And No One Really Knew What the Heck Was Going On.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Oh, yeah. Also, the season where the producers ran out of ideas and just filled it with endless monologues by Ti-doms was the worst.
    I think only hardcore fans remained after that...
    See Also: Season 3 or My Name is Earl or Season 9 of Scrubs.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

The full-length report and analysis written by Provoker about the fellow souls who were lucky enough to bask in his excellence.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”