User Tag List

Default Who's had an absolutely great day?

Post about it!

I love it when I've had a great day, I'm not having a great one today so I'd like to hear about everyone else's great day, if you've not had a great day what was the high point to an otherwise naff day?

Insert witty line here... Ponyboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I had a great day!! I just found out that 2 managers where I work (in different departments) really think highly of my work. Even though we don't really work "together" they noted that I stand out and thanked me for my hard work. That felt good!

PS...I hope your day gets better!
    PPS...What does "naff" mean? I've seen it around, just never bothered to look it up.
    I'm never wrong, I'm just sometimes less right

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    I had a great day!! I just found out that 2 managers where I work (in different departments) really think highly of my work. Even though we don't really work "together" they noted that I stand out and thanked me for my hard work. That felt good!

PS...I hope your day gets better!
    PPS...What does "naff" mean? I've seen it around, just never bothered to look it up.
    naff = bogus. At least as near as makes no difference.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I had a great day yesterday! I got up in time to take the bus to work, then had a nice visit (and coffee!) with a colleague from Dublin in the morning (that could have gone very badly, but didn't), then the rest of the day was productive at work (and I had a nice chat with a friend on FB ). After work I took the dog for a nice walk, made a nice, healthy dinner (Thai! shrimp in gingered coconut milk), then went shopping and found what I was looking for (!), then came home and made a fire in the backyard, and sat by it with a bottle of wine and my guitar. Later it stormed, and my dog is afraid of storms, so we let him sleep in our bed with us, and he curled up right in my arms.

The only bad things were that my spouse was down about something when he got home (not until 10:30), and we apparently have mice in our walls, because they were squeaking last night behind the bed. Eeeek!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Moi.

Ummm well, not to brag like crazy, but I just got into a very good university for astrophysics AND a raise at work.

Today! All in one day! It's blowing ma mind.