User Tag List

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What Have You Lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Time is spent, not lost.
    Losing time implies a subjective detrimental assessment of how said time was spent. It's time you up your game, kid.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    5w4 sx

You never really had it to begin with, so it's okay.

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

my ability to function as normal adult in society. I'm trying to get it back but its not easy, sure say why don't you just.....i just can't ok!
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Hmmmmm...... What have I lost?

I think I lost a piece of my soul the day I slept with a hooker . I hope Buddha would forgive me. But then again I paid her what she asked for. So it can't be a sin I guess?

I've met a few men who lost their virginity to paid company. I'm sure many of them gained something else in return. D:
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    my ability to function as normal adult in society. I'm trying to get it back but its not easy, sure say why don't you just.....i just can't ok!
    I know how you feel.

Except, I don't think I've ever been able to function normally in society.

I have lost a social life that used to be pretty good. I have lost the innocent, dreaming mentality I use to cherish so much.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    6w7 sx/sp
    IEI Ni

Two sets of Car Keys. Earrings....lots of, books, clothes...loaned to people and never asked for them back. Sometimes if the relationship went sour I just let them keep those, because it's all just stuff you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

i have lost my chance with my special someone since i have been doing something really silly and then i got caught now i regret this as it was already my 2nd chance and i don't have any more chances left. this was really so sad becasue i know what i did was stupid and i wished i could bring back time

Symbolic Herald Array

Default precious objects

My mother's bio dad ran away. I will never understand why. But the man who became her father sounds whimsical. He was a storyteller, pro-wrestler, a magician, singer of old world folk songs, kept a goat named Toscanini. He died when I was small. Some years after my mother wore a gold ring I wasn't used to seeing. I knew most of her jewelry. The ring was from my grandfather. When I asked to see it, she handed it to me in the back seat and I turned it over in my fingers. Suddenly, somehow the ring fell into the seatbelt well of the rear passenger side panel of my father's precious object, the car he always showed more attention to than me. My mother raged at me so hard, never had I felt worse about anything in my life. It felt like the hated car had evilly devoured it. I always hoped somehow it could be found, but years later even after the car was totaled and subsequently put back together the ring never appeared.
    Last edited by Vasilisa; 04-25-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I'd like to know. This concept comes from a book I am reading. Will you write about something you lost? Anything at all. Post more than once if you would like to, but please, no lists. Thank you.
    I've lost my mind but I do not miss it,
    My imagination is much more fun to run my life with!
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

"If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro