User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

That insecurity that gives me the apologetic-turrets...gone. I don't hate everyone as severely and I'm much less dismissive.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Hope/faith in marriage. I got it back though. I no longer think marriage is a beautiful thing...a beautiful marriage is a beuatiful thing. My lost of hope/faith all stemmed from feeling trapped...not getting what I wanted and not being allowed to get it outside. Still have no faith/hope for my previous marriage. That I will never get back and I am confident that wont change...my lost hope/faith im marriage got narrowed and focused from "marriage in general" to "my previous marriage." It is kinda funny because when me and my ex told her dad we were getting married back in '98 his exact comments is "why do people do stupid crap". He has been married and divorced 5 times. Its not marriage thats the "stupid crap"...its the things people do in marriage thats the "stupid crap". Stupid crap like...my ex saying..."I hope your not introverting again"...LMAO...of course I am...thats why I have faith in marriage again just not with her

I lost the little bit I held onto and the faith/hope to get everything I wanted. What have I gained...alot happier and the faith/hope to be able to get what I want. You only really "lose" something when you stop looking or you die and havnt found it. Sadly I dont give up...its a huge fault of mine depending on how you wanna twist it...AKA...depending on the situation
    It has been at the back of my mind. You remind me of someone.
    Xander!

Glycerine

My sanity... ha, jk.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I lost my sanity a little bit ago, along with my ability to sleep.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My sense of purpose. In a search for it now. Random sightings but no confirmation.

Books...lots of books. Books on soap-making, herbal medicine. Books on the Tudor Dynasty and the mess of Edward IV and his family. Books on early jewish mysticism and medical practices throughout history. Books on living with a chronic illness. Books on styling kinky/coily hair. Books on greyhounds and homeopathic medicine for pets. Books on aromatherapy and essential oils. Some rare books on perfumes and perfume making. I had so many books that I don't even remember everything I've lost. I ran out of shipping money and left them in Florida. My ex promised to send them but it's been over a year now...almost 2. I think they are in a landfill at this point.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I just got a message saying that my ex started shipping my books!! Wow...I was totally, totally wrong (marks calendar). I don't know what I'm more happy about...the fact that I was wrong about him or that my beloved books are on their way!
    Last edited by Redbone; 01-03-2013 at 10:02 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I lost my vulnerability. I learned at a brutally young age that the world loves to see you in pain, so I became detatched and aggressive as a means of deflection.

I've now surrounded myself with people who hold that sort of vulnerability as a strength instead of an unforgivable weakness, but at this point I think that escape hatch is now a permanent aspect of the architecture.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Also, I have lost my marbles.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

a rash on the back of my neck.
    Oh, its
    You

Myself. I lost myself for a good six years. Maybe more.

And now, I've found myself again. Along with the realization that I'm alone. Still. And I have chosen loneliness over the lie. I hope that was the right choice.

A wise man once said, "'Tis better to lose yourself than your mind."

Of course, he was tired and sleepy and almost ready to logoff for the night.