Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 126 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    What is your current height and weight?

And uh, to keep this from being the fluffiest thread ever, talk about how you feel about your weight and height, if and how you aquired it, if you like it, etc.

I'm 5' 7" and 143 lbs.

I still feel that I'm too thin though; I've been lifting for a while and plan on continuing to improve my muscle mass. Hopefully I'll be able to weigh around 150 or something in the near future. I dispise my height though; I'm too damn short! Everyone else is freakin taller than me!
    You're not as skinny as me!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    I assuming that imperial measurements are preferred

*gets out calculator*

Height: 5'11" and 3/4
    Weight: 136 lbs

My weight I'm neutral about - in some ways I wish I had a more curvy figure but I rather like having a fast metabolism and can live with being skinny. My height on the other hand, I don't like. I wish I was 3 or 4 inches shorter because it feels unfeminine to be this tall.
    Weight, you're a girl?!?

I had no idea...
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

After reading everyone's numbers I'm kinda afraid to post mine but here goes....

5'4'', somewhere between 150-160 lbs, female

I feel like a big tub of lard compared to most of you guys. People on this forum are too darn skinny.

I know I'm nowhere near skinny but yes I do eat healthy and exercise regularly. One time in college I managed to get my weight down to 135 and I told I look too skinny even though that is a healthy weight for my height. I thik I must be one of those people who looks like I weigh less than I actually do. I was super fanatic about calories and exercise at the time to the point where I'd feel guilty even after a small morsel of junk food or a day off from working out. The most I've weighed was around 170, back in high school in a phase where I didn't watch what I ate at all and didn't exercise.

I think my body is meant to weigh what it weighs. I feel good and that's what should matter.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

5'0" 92 lbs.

I look like a freaking little 12 year-old or an 18 year-old girl! No respect...-.- I do mostly planks, push-ups, and some yoga.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Weight, you're a girl?!?

I had no idea...

You're the second person to say that. I even give off a masculine vibe online. I'm so screwed

Maybe I need to use more girly smilies...
    :girlpower:
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post

You're the second person to say that. I even give off a masculine vibe online. I'm so screwed

Maybe I need to use more girly smilies...
    :girlpower:
    Oh, goodness, I just realized I used "weight" instead of "wait"!
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Oh, goodness, I just realized I used "weight" instead of "wait"!
    Any easy mistake to make considering the discussion.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I am about 5' 8" and have not weighed myself in years.
    +1
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

violaine

Just under 5'4". I don't weigh myself. I'm between a size 2 and 4. That's perfect for me. I look sick when I am any smaller than that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

5'8 (technically 5'7.75, but everyone else rounds up, so I've found I have to also :P) and currently approx 120-125 lbs.

The least I've weighed past age 18 is 115 lbs. The most I've ever weighed is 128, but I was working out & strength training then. I'm one of those people who has to work to gain just 5 lbs. When I stop working out, I drop weight. I naturally don't eat a lot though... I'm forgetful, for one, and I loathe the over full feeling. I try to eat healthy & cook at home most of the time (especially because of GERD), but I am not stingy in my indulgences either. I do yoga maybe 1-2 times a week now..that's it. I'd like to do more strength training again & maybe ride a bike or something.

I get rude "too skinny" comments from people occasionally, along with stupid remarks about my food choices ("how do you eat that & stay thin?" or "no wonder you're so thin!"), but I feel good & healthy, & I mostly like my body. People who have a different perspective on what is normal/healthy have even called me curvy (as in shape, not size). I like to think of myself as a gamine, but with age I'm more womanly looking, even at the same weight.

I used to love my height, but in recent years I've learned that being slightly tall is a disadvantage for a woman, especially when heels make me taller than most men. The average guy is about an inch taller than me, and many are insecure about their stature....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I get rude "too skinny" comments from people occasionally, along with stupid remarks about my food choices ("how do you eat that & stay thin?" or "no wonder you're so thin!")
    I hear you. I get the same comments. I have a fast metabolism but some people won't even believe me when I say this; they just think I'm just an anorexic/bulimic in denial.

I suppose I shouldn't complain, but I don't see why people think it's OK to make remarks about my weight or eating habits. If you've ever seen someone that's actually starving themselves, I in no way resemble that - I look healthy, not sallow and gaunt.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

- Emily Bronte