User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

5'6, haven't weighed myself in years but my guess would be around 140 lbs, maybe 145.

I would prefer to be about 10-15 lbs lighter (visually speaking - having more muscle/less fat at the same weight would be even better), but it probably won't happen, since my metabolism seems to shove me pretty hard towards this weight - I doubt I've varied more than +/- 5lbs in 10 years. I could try harder with diet/exercise, like most people, but what's the fun in that? So I am mostly happy with my weight. It could be worse.

My ideal height would be closer to 5'8 but there's no point dwelling on that one. That's what heels are for anyway.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    I've been to the one in Berkeley 3 times. Their thin crust is good, but their stuffed is devastating. 2008 was the last time I went. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go again soon.
    I'll be there on the 21st. I'll check it out!

MBTI
    INtP

I'm about 6'1, 185. I would like to lose 10 lbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm 6' and probably about 210 lbs. I find myself alternating between liking my weight, wanting it to be less, or wanting it to be more. As long as I have plenty of muscle mass I like my weight.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

5'8 probably 125ish. I was really skinny for a while and gained a few pounds and I think it looks better.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

5'3, 105 pounds. I'd like to be 5-10 pounds heavier with a lot more muscle. I'm just lazy.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

Dali

Well, I'm 6'4" and 75kgs (165 pounds). I've got a tall lanky build, somewhat like Adrien Brody's. Was skinny-fat up until two years ago when I hit the gym and stopped eating a lot of junk food. I dropped 12-13 kgs and got pretty lean.

I've got a weirdly malleable body: I could stop going to the gym for a couple of months and develop a small paunch and love handles and, a month of gym-going later, it's gone. My mom complains that I'm too thin but my s/o loves my build. I'd like to bulk up a bit though. Packing on muscle is quite the struggle for me so it'll prolly mean a lot more protein shakes.

I'm 25, if that matters.
    (EDIT: Well, 26 in exactly 13 mins )

Dali

I haven't read through the thread from this point so forgive me if this has already been addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I want to fill out more but not get buff/muscular-looking (I don't find that attractive in women at all).
    Women often mention this. You have to work really, REALLY hard, and most likely supplement your diet with shakes, to get buff. Trust me. This shouldn't worry you.

I don't want rolls or cottage cheese though.
    This is where Swordpath's advice about some exercise, as you increase your calorie intake, comes in.

Most of the female celebs that you see with banging bodies also include weight training in their exercise regimens. The cardio burns off the extra adipose tissue but its the little muscle that they gain from strength-training which brings about the 'toning effect' where the butt & bust look pert and high and their arms and legs look as they do. (of course, I'm not counting those who get a little 'help')

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

6'3'' and about 140lbs.

And I'm perfectly fine with that, though some family members think I'm too skinny.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm 6'1.5" and apparently 234lbs.

I started running again last Wednesday and plan on continuing to run 6 days a week (taking Saturday off).

I think I started getting heavier once I moved up to DC, and stopped going to Muay Thai/BJJ.

This weight better start dropping fast, I hate running, and have been toughing out the initial struggle to get my cardio back up.

I'm trying to get back into some semblance of shape before I start going back to Muay Thai/BJJ.

I would like to get back down to 200 - 205 before I go back to MMA, and then I would like to get down to 185 - 190.

Luckily I carry my weight very well, so I don't look terrible right now, but I certainly need to drop some weight.