User Tag List

First 614151617 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

I'm 5'10 '' and 200lbs.
    I find it easy to put on muscle, i train hard, i weight train and do cardio, i'm fit and strong and my body is finely tuned for maximum performance in my sport.
    Yeah, so im big, tall and strong for a girl but i love it. I love being strong and physically powerful. I would hate to be a skinny girl.

@Jennifer i know the feeling of being the biggest and the tallest!

I eat a healthy high protein/low carb diet. I hate the culture that tells women they should be skinny and weak and underweight to be attractive! Fuck all that- strong is sexy!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    I'm 5'10 '' and 200lbs.
    I find it easy to put on muscle, i train hard, i weight train and do cardio, i'm fit and strong and my body is finely tuned for maximum performance in my sport.

You got me curious, what sport do you play?
    You must be really strong. I have the same height, and I weigh 190 lbs (male).

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

I play rugby. I think i have the weight right. Im like 90kg. Is that 200lbs? I have a big frame but am in proportion. I do a lot of weights and am probably the strongest girl i know. Often lift more than the guys in the gym. I think i intimidate some of them!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

@Rasofy ok so maybe 198lbs. We dont work in lbs over here. Im not saying i am just pure muscle- it takes massive effort and dietary supplements for a woman to get like that. I do have body fat, but i am fit and look strong rather than fat anywhere. Not sure this makes sense! Wish i could post a pic but im only getting internet on my phone at the moment and even posting pics on a laptop proved challenging to me!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I play rugby. I think i have the weight right. Im like 90kg. Is that 200lbs?
    Yep, that's correct.

I do a lot of weights and am probably the strongest girl i know. Often lift more than the guys in the gym. I think i intimidate some of them!
    Hehe, I figured.

Rasofy ok so maybe 198lbs. We dont work in lbs over here. Im not saying i am just pure muscle- it takes massive effort and dietary supplements for a woman to get like that.
    Definitely.
    I do have body fat, but i am fit and look strong rather than fat anywhere. Not sure this makes sense! Wish i could post a pic but im only getting internet on my phone at the moment and even posting pics on a laptop proved challenging to me!
    I'd be interested. You have a pretty feminine face... women who are that strong usually look like men.

5'4" usually 125-130lb, sometimes as low as 120, or as high as 135, but always the same height.

I actually feel like I am approximately 3" taller, weirdly, and a lot of people are surprised when I tell them my height, and I kind of wish I were 5'7". But my actual height is average for a US female. So take that, tall people.

I generally like my body though, it does what it needs to do, it is scrappy, it is pretty quick. I do lots of different exercises, whatever is fun and gets the heart rate going and the muscles burning. Hike, dance, resistance training, run, stairs, boxing/kickboxing, soccer, etc. And try not to eat too many empty calories. But I think mostly I am this figure because it's my body's natural size, I have weighed the same since high school.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'm 6', and 130 lbs.

I don't look that skinny to *me* though.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

7ft 8

590 pounds

All muscle
    Jonnyboy: you know women, trying to fill their gaping holes with the largest thing possible

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

You got me curious, what sport do you play?
    You must be really strong. I have the same height, and I weigh 190 lbs (male).
    Being the ISTP she is she has pure muscle in that 190 lbs frame of hers.
    Being the INTP you are what do you have in that 190 lbs frame of yours?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Thanks @Riva damn right!
    Last edited by lauranna; 09-04-2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Typo