User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

@OrangeAppled @Southern Kross Thank goodness I'm not the only one. Because what you guys talk about I get the same flak on occasion, too.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

ReflecTcelfeR

Height: 6'6"
    Weight: 200-ish (been awhile since I weighed)

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    Hilarious! I am passing this on to a friend.
    By all means! We tallies must stick together. :-D

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

5'9", about 140. I gained a few pounds (I'm usually more like 135) and I'd like to get back down to 130-135, mainly because I hate my stomach and my jeans are currently too small. I haven't been exercising or eating right since the holidays. I've had lots of other stuff going on in my life (cousin stress, crowded gym, travel, sickness, etc), but it's getting out of hand when my jeans no longer fit, so in April I am really going to try to eat better and get some exercise.

(Plus, we've been trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant for awhile, so I figure according to Murphy's Law, about as soon as I start losing weight, I'll conceive. )
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    I know a woman (ISFJ would be my guess) who is 6' 1.5". When I see her at church she's usually wearing 2 inch heels.
    I have a friend who is 6'0, and she will wear super high heels to church sometimes too. She told me once you hit 6'0, you're as tall or taller than most women and men already, so what's a few more inches?

I'm at that borderline tall height where in flats I am not tall, but in heels I suddenly seem sort of tall to people. This confuses men.

I can't complain to my friend about this though, because in her eyes I'm not on the tall side & she'd be happy to be my height. However, as someone else mentioned, Mexicans tend to be short, and where I live in SoCal, many people have a Mexican heritage. So the average height is on the low side for the USA (some parts have people of heritages which make them taller; ie. supposedly the midwest has a higher height average).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

If I get to round up that half inch, I'm 6'3". Not sure about weight becasue I don't have a scale, but I'm probably more than 220 lbs. I don't care about weight so much as shape. Still need to convert some of that belly to shoulder muscles...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I can't complain to my friend about this though, because in her eyes I'm not on the tall side & she'd be happy to be my height. However, as someone else mentioned, Mexicans tend to be short, and where I live in SoCal, many people have a Mexican heritage. So the average height is on the low side for the USA (some parts have people of heritages which make them taller; ie. supposedly the midwest has a higher height average).
    Both of my parents are from Illinois and they're not tall. I'm 5' 8.5", which is about 2 inches shorter than the average American adult male, IIRC.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

5'6.5" (have to throw in the extra 1/2 inch, haha)

Haven't weighed myself for about a year, but since college I've been anywhere from 108-116 lbs. 108 is too thin and it was only for maybe half a year that I was that low and once I noticed it I changed my diet; 115 lbs is pretty much ideal. I'm guessing I'm right around there at the moment. I'm happy with both height and weight, so 115 is where I'm wanting to keep things.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    5'8"
    165 lbs.
    You and I are pretty much the same.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

http://www.mybodygallery.com/index.html

kinda on topic, i found this website the other day and it's interesting how different women of the same height and weight can look.