First 123

MBTI
    FiNe
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Hmm, I don't think I'd want to live in a perfect world.
    Me neither.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Not saying that to sound like a tool: It would freak me out, I think, for everything to be perfect. Mess with mental stability and stuff, like living in an alternate dimension. Plus, yes, I think that life needs some grand balance to it.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    FiNe
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Not saying that to sound like a tool: It would freak me out, I think, for everything to be perfect. Mess with mental stability and stuff, like living in an alternate dimension. Plus, yes, I think that life needs some grand balance to it.
    Plus, it wouldn't feel authentic at all. I wouldn't want life to have a creepy plastic-y quality to it.

Junior Member Horrible Aesthete's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

My utopia would be a far less human-centric one; a world in which the rights the human animal arbitrarily assigns to itself would be afforded to all creatures, and in which humanity has learned to voluntarily curb its population and its consumption. A far less polluted world, inhabited by enlightened beings who wish to live with the earth rather than subjugate it and discard it like a used McDonald’s wrapper.

On a human level, it would be a world in which each individual is able to live out her or his life without fear of discrimination; in which one’s gender, sexual orientation, race, etc. mean as little to the world at large as which shoe she or he puts on first in the morning.

It would be a largely, if not entirely, secular world, or at least a world in which one‘s religion, where it exists at all, is a wholly (holy?) private matter. Bringing one’s religion into the political arena would be both embarrassing and political suicide. At the very least, religion will have developed a sense of perspective and a much better sense of humor, especially in regards to itself, and hate born of religious differences will be seen in its proper light; one of utter ridiculousness.