User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Goodbye room

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Unhappy Goodbye room

There comes a time in everything in life when you have to stop.

You can't just do the same things over & over again. That's stupid, you need variety, variety is the key. Whenever you get into something, the first thing to enter your mind should be how to get out. & getting out is one of the funnest things to do, in this world of entrapment.

Sometimes it's happy, sometimes it's unhappy. I've really enjoyed this place, & will always have the MBTI typology as a device I'm able to use in my pilgrim's progress. There are a lot of people here I like a lot, some I find ridiculous, some I've learned from. I hope I haven't annoyed anyone too heavily. Many people I will continue to talk to in email, maybe I'll even write a PM occasionally. I first learned of typology in the winter of late 2010, during which time I was beginning to think I had gone insane, due to involvement with a woman who was in all probability insane. She was INFP, she was great.

Hopefully I've made some people here laugh once or twice, if not with me then at least at me.

This will be my third-to-last post!

Goodbye everyone.

You've all made a strong impression on me, but that's because I'm a very impressionable person.

*disappears*
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Right but, before I vanish, I'd just like to make everyone understand that I'm not as dumb as I appear.

Whatever a person could think about me, I'm there ahead of you, because I've thought it first. I'm on this planet until I leave, & I'm probably not leaving soon, & I refuse to be injured.

Nothing makes any difference unless it is in fact different. People like to talk, because it's self-perpetuating; the talk gives them something to talk about. Some people are all talk, & it's best not to become one of those. When you catch yourself doing it you have to adjust course. Maybe in a few years some of the things I've said will become relevant to you.

There are people in the world with real problems. There are people who wake up questioning whether they should wake up, or what reason they might have to. Those are the people I think about, those are the only people in the world I really care about. & I'm never not thinking about them.

Everywhere I go I see people driven insane by the idea that life is a competition in which only the correct may leave victorious. Guess what, no one is victorious. Life is a motherfucking joke, & being able to see that is the greatest ability that a person can have. It doesn't make you care less, it makes you care more.

There was a woman used to post here, name of Marmie Dearest. She posted about 30 million posts give or take several. Maybe she is even still lurking as we type, awaiting her glorious return in a fanfare of drums & trumpets. She's an illustration of how invested a person can become in nothing that really matters much. But she was a person who KNEW. I think about her probably once a day.

- the name is FunnyDyge & it SHALL be remembered.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    There was a woman used to post here, name of Marmie Dearest. She posted about 30 million posts give or take several. Maybe she is even still lurking as we type, awaiting her glorious return in a fanfare of drums & trumpets. She's an illustration of how invested a person can become in nothing that really matters much. I think about her probably once a day.
    Maybe that's what she wanted?

See ya buddy. Your eccentric posts will be missed.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

“'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Good luck. Never spoke to you, but you were funny.

And you're right, typology (or any similar interest) needs an end or application eventually..

You'll be back intermittently, and when you do, there will be plenty of threads arguing who is wimpiest, who is the smartest, who is perfect, Hitler's type, and why God is INTJ. You know this crap is too entertaining to stay away forever.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I'll miss you esp the sincerity

Aw man. Oh well.

Ya know...chin up and soldier on and all that. It's been fun having you around.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I will miss your posts. You struck me as a really unique person and I love your writing style.

I will think of you when I'm gnawing on a piece of roasted cauliflower and musing about IBS.

See ya FD, was fun having the conversations with you while it lasted.

Remember, Trains > Race Cars.