Socionics
    --- Te

Exclamation Boy to girl transformation

No hatin'..

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Crap, he looks better as a woman. He should consider a permanent transformation.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Some of these commentors are saying he looks prettier than most girls as his guy version self and in his girl form.

To me, he looks healthier in his girl form because of the make-up do.. but he is one of the nicer looking people.

I disagree with all the people whose opinions I read that he's a faggot. He's a schizotypal who's trying different formulae to befit his life's emotions.

But I've been thinking about it thoroughly awhile earlier and decided most (if not all) guys are gay any way.

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    But I've been thinking about it thoroughly awhile earlier and decided most (if not all) guys are gay any way.
    Is that what you tell yourself to make it feel OK?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

He's a schizotypal who's trying different formulae to befit his life's emotions.
    Where did you get information to suggest a diagnosis like this? The video is just images of the physical transformation. Is there additional information?

I admire his boldness to be so young and to push some of the harder boundaries. People's sexuality and sense of self should be protected and respected as being inside their personal boundaries of control. (S)he seems very comfortable with a strong sense of that at a young age.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Some of these commentors are saying he looks prettier than most girls as his guy version self and in his girl form.
    To me, he looks healthier in his girl form because of the make-up do.. but he is one of the nicer looking people.
    And the occasional smile that looks like the sun breaking out over gray clouds. Her eyes are so sad otherwise.

I disagree with all the people whose opinions I read that he's a faggot. He's a schizotypal who's trying different formulae to befit his life's emotions.
    Where do you get a psychiatric diagnosis involving the mind based on a video of purely images about an individual? You have no basis on which to base a psychiatric diagnosis without actually hearing someone talk about their inner world so you can compare it to external behavior. @fia: Just saw you said the same thing.

I don't get the faggot thing either. Any pictures of men crushes on the walls? Any "faggoty" decorations? No. Whatever she is, she's still "in hiding". Looks like she's at school (college or elsewhere) and this is the dorm room. Typically gay males of that build and appearance and demeanor are overfeminized and publicly so, but it looks like she tries to just smother all that in boy mode. Drag queens are also very into looking feminine and typically have a gay male identity, and they're also usually "out there" -- their feminine persona is performance art -- but it looks like for her, everything is still low-key, hidden, done in private. She doesn't have any female friends around either, helping her or involved in this. It's all very very private, except for posting it on YouTube... Her clothes are feminine but not draggy -- typically the same clothes that a teenage girl of her age would be wearing to trying to look really pretty. I think it's the sadness that leads me to believe she's lonely, especially with her having to "practice" smiling but occasionally something sincere peeked out; and drag queens on their own at school typically aren't lonely; they're out partying and showing their stuff.

I have to say, she's investing more in her foundation than I do. I'm not nearly that patient with makeup.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    Is that what you tell yourself to make it feel OK?
    LOL.. and this exactly broke you out of your silence from me why? No, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Where did you get information to suggest a diagnosis like this? The video is just images of the physical transformation. Is there additional information?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Where do you get a psychiatric diagnosis involving the mind based on a video of purely images about an individual? You have no basis on which to base a psychiatric diagnosis without actually hearing someone talk about their inner world so you can compare it to external behavior. @fia: Just saw you said the same thing.
    He's INTP..

FigerPuppet

LOL.. and this exactly broke you out of your silence from me why? No, I don't.
    What silence, bro?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I don't know what his motive is, but if he intends to be female in some way, he had a stroke of luck. Right from the opening shot of the video I could see had something of a feminine look to him*. Easy to work with. It must suck to want to change when you have stereotypically gender specific features.

*Maybe he's just really young. How old is he?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That's not so impressive, I can change into a girl, woman, mermaid, chambermaid, house maid, bridesmaid at will amongst other creatures. At least half involving vaginas
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."