First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    I wasn't denigrating him. Most of the other posters apparently sees a stunningly beautiful woman. But I see a boy in makeup in most of the frames. I find the differences in perception to be curious.
    Agreed, actually.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wasn't denigrating him. Most of the other posters apparently sees a stunningly beautiful woman. But I see a boy in makeup in most of the frames. I find the differences in perception to be curious.
    Your original comment was that your standard of criteria was that you "felt no attraction" -- as if your being attracted to someone is the criteria for their gender, and that is what my comment was in response to. it gets old having a woman's identity as a woman and her personal value being determined by whether a man thinks she's sexually attractive. Your being personally attracted to someone has nothing to do with anything here.

Fine. So you see a boy in makeup. You're entitled to see whatever it is you see.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Your original comment was that your standard of criteria was that you "felt no attraction" -- as if your being attracted to someone is the criteria for their gender, and that is what my comment was in response to. it gets old having a woman's identity as a woman and her personal value being determined by whether a man thinks she's sexually attractive. Your being personally attracted to someone has nothing to do with anything here.

Fine. So you see a boy in makeup. You're entitled to see whatever it is you see.
    Well, everyone was talking about her attractiveness in the first place, so...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Well, everyone was talking about her attractiveness in the first place, so...
    Not nearly everyone.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTj

I saw nothing in the OP to suggest that the scenario involved anything more than a guy demonstrating that he looks good as a girl. My comments were simply directed towards the effectiveness of the stunt.

As for a woman's feeling of self worth being tied to whether men find them attractive , blame psychology and cultural conditioning. Women are largely complicit in perpetuating this attitude. I see the unfairness and certainly don't encourage the tendency with females I have influence over, but the path of least resistance proves irresistible to most.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Not nearly everyone.
    It came up...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Crap, he looks better as a woman. He should consider a permanent transformation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Some of these commentors are saying he looks prettier than most girls as his guy version self and in his girl form.
    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    He is hotter than all of us ladies on here....
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    What a cutie!
    Honestly the only thing I gleaned from Not_Me's comments here is that (A) he felt that the guy in the video didn't pass very well as a lady, therefore (B) he did not find him attractive in lady form. Not (B) therefore (A), which is what you've read into it.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Honestly the only thing I gleaned from Not_Me's comments here is that (A) he felt that the guy in the video didn't pass very well as a lady, therefore (B) he did not find him attractive in lady form. Not (B) therefore (A), which is what you've read into it.
    Yes, that was the intended meaning. The presentation of the video suggest to me that the guy was just out to amuse himself and his buddies.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

...The presentation of the video suggest to me that the guy was just out to amuse himself and his buddies.
    Still going on about this? And really? A boy who looks that femme as a male to start with would post this stuff just to "amuse" people when he'd probably get the shit kicked out of him if actual "buddies" saw it?

Anyway, if all else fails, read the fine print: Genderbender2010 at least identifies as transgendered, according to the YouTube channel, and has a lot of crossdressing links up. Remains to be seen where this person will ultimately end up...

MBTI
    INTj

Still going on about this? And really? A boy who looks that femme as a male to start with would post this stuff just to "amuse" people when he'd probably get the shit kicked out of him if actual "buddies" saw it?
    Why post on youtube if he didn't want anyone to know? Why post before / after shots repeatedly for contrast? Why message does that convey? They guy comes across as a budding RuPaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    ...i don't see any adam's apple.

could be young, or could be a short-haired tomb boy in the first place.
    Sure, sure, but what about the more important question. Would you do him?

Mace, poll?