User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 34

  1. #21
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    I wasn't denigrating him. Most of the other posters apparently sees a stunningly beautiful woman. But I see a boy in makeup in most of the frames. I find the differences in perception to be curious.
    Agreed, actually.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  2. #22
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    I wasn't denigrating him. Most of the other posters apparently sees a stunningly beautiful woman. But I see a boy in makeup in most of the frames. I find the differences in perception to be curious.
    Your original comment was that your standard of criteria was that you "felt no attraction" -- as if your being attracted to someone is the criteria for their gender, and that is what my comment was in response to. it gets old having a woman's identity as a woman and her personal value being determined by whether a man thinks she's sexually attractive. Your being personally attracted to someone has nothing to do with anything here.

    Fine. So you see a boy in makeup. You're entitled to see whatever it is you see.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #23
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Your original comment was that your standard of criteria was that you "felt no attraction" -- as if your being attracted to someone is the criteria for their gender, and that is what my comment was in response to. it gets old having a woman's identity as a woman and her personal value being determined by whether a man thinks she's sexually attractive. Your being personally attracted to someone has nothing to do with anything here.

    Fine. So you see a boy in makeup. You're entitled to see whatever it is you see.
    Well, everyone was talking about her attractiveness in the first place, so...
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  4. #24
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Well, everyone was talking about her attractiveness in the first place, so...
    Not nearly everyone.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Your original comment was that your standard of criteria was that you "felt no attraction" -- as if your being attracted to someone is the criteria for their gender, and that is what my comment was in response to. it gets old having a woman's identity as a woman and her personal value being determined by whether a man thinks she's sexually attractive. Your being personally attracted to someone has nothing to do with anything here.

    Fine. So you see a boy in makeup. You're entitled to see whatever it is you see.
    I saw nothing in the OP to suggest that the scenario involved anything more than a guy demonstrating that he looks good as a girl. My comments were simply directed towards the effectiveness of the stunt.

    As for a woman's feeling of self worth being tied to whether men find them attractive , blame psychology and cultural conditioning. Women are largely complicit in perpetuating this attitude. I see the unfairness and certainly don't encourage the tendency with females I have influence over, but the path of least resistance proves irresistible to most.

  6. #26
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Not nearly everyone.
    It came up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Crap, he looks better as a woman. He should consider a permanent transformation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Some of these commentors are saying he looks prettier than most girls as his guy version self and in his girl form.
    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    He is hotter than all of us ladies on here....
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    What a cutie!
    Honestly the only thing I gleaned from Not_Me's comments here is that (A) he felt that the guy in the video didn't pass very well as a lady, therefore (B) he did not find him attractive in lady form. Not (B) therefore (A), which is what you've read into it.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Honestly the only thing I gleaned from Not_Me's comments here is that (A) he felt that the guy in the video didn't pass very well as a lady, therefore (B) he did not find him attractive in lady form. Not (B) therefore (A), which is what you've read into it.
    Yes, that was the intended meaning. The presentation of the video suggest to me that the guy was just out to amuse himself and his buddies.

  8. #28
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not_Me View Post
    ...The presentation of the video suggest to me that the guy was just out to amuse himself and his buddies.
    Still going on about this? And really? A boy who looks that femme as a male to start with would post this stuff just to "amuse" people when he'd probably get the shit kicked out of him if actual "buddies" saw it?

    Anyway, if all else fails, read the fine print: Genderbender2010 at least identifies as transgendered, according to the YouTube channel, and has a lot of crossdressing links up. Remains to be seen where this person will ultimately end up...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Still going on about this? And really? A boy who looks that femme as a male to start with would post this stuff just to "amuse" people when he'd probably get the shit kicked out of him if actual "buddies" saw it?
    Why post on youtube if he didn't want anyone to know? Why post before / after shots repeatedly for contrast? Why message does that convey? They guy comes across as a budding RuPaul.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Little_Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    ...i don't see any adam's apple.

    could be young, or could be a short-haired tomb boy in the first place.
    Sure, sure, but what about the more important question. Would you do him?

    Mace, poll?

Similar Threads

  1. which Type is the "natural bad boy" with girls?
    By niki in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 11:28 PM
  2. The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down
    By Nonsensical in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 09:23 PM
  3. i never want to watch transformers 2
    By r.a in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO