User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

@KDude: Ok, I'm not trying to judge you or tell you who or how to be. Just look back on your life and those things that made you individually happy (that made you smile, feel ecstatic, etc) that is who YOU are. The rest is just trying to convince yourself to live to someone else's standards. Who you are meant to be is who you are when you feel happy. Do more of that and less of the rest

@bologna: I think it can be very useful to picture a precise physical place. This helps you get there not just in your mind but in real life too so that way the totality of your experience can be happier. It doesn't just have to be one place either. For me it can be having some warm pho ga in vietnam or coconut milk in the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    @KDude: Ok, I'm not trying to judge you or tell you who or how to be. Just look back on your life and those things that made you individually happy (that made you smile, feel ecstatic, etc) that is who YOU are. The rest is just trying to convince yourself to live to someone else's standards. Who you are meant to be is who you are when you feel happy. Do more of that and less of the rest

@bologna: I think it can be very useful to picture a precise physical place. This helps you get there not just in your mind but in real life too so that way the totality of your experience can be happier. It doesn't just have to be one place either. For me it can be having some warm pho ga in vietnam or coconut milk in the Caribbean.
    Fair enough. I don't think you're trying to judge me anyways. I thought it was an interesting topic... err.. or derail, I mean.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    You're in a place, a beautiful wonderful magical place. In this place all your dreams, wishes, and hopes are true. What kind of place are you in? Are you indoors or out? What kind of sounds do you hear?
    I am in a brothel indoors and I am hearing a fat top manager next doors reaching his climax.

In this place you are surrounded by love free to express yourself in any way without fear of judgement. You walk along experiencing the riches of this place. What do you smell around you?
    Dry urine and fresh puke from a pulled all-nighter. I smell blood as well... is it my blood ?

As you continue you encounter a group of people. They're your favorite people to be around. They want to talk with you and interact with you. What do you do together?
    I get out the chainsaw and start to enjoy myself !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]