User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Thank you @whatever .. A nice dose of reality was what i needed this morning. I meant that genuinely and not sarcastically.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @fia... reading history books even can teach us plenty about that
    It was nerd humor for me, but oh well. I did once hear about these books you mention.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

@fia... reading history books even can teach us plenty about that

and @Lark... I'm not acknowledging that ANY type is more awesome than any other!
    LARK type is.

Your multi-posting is proof positive.

Anew Leaf

I don't care if you're a sensor or intuitive or whether you use Fe or Fi or any of that other bullshit... it doesn't make you any more special or unique than everyone else... we all use all of the fucking functions so don't feel like you are all that special just because you put it in your type on here.

I don't care if you feel like you're feeling a special type of lonliness that nobody has ever felt before and nobody really understands... it's part of the human condition, everyone feels that way from time to time... it doesn't make you special.

I don't care if you feel misunderstood... we all feel misunderstood because nobody else is exactly us- it's perfectly normal to feel misunderstood... if you NEVER felt misunderstood THAT would be what makes you special... it's not your functions, it's that you are an individual with a unique set of experiences that have added up to you, not that you use more Ni than anyone else or anything

Yes, you may be going through some tough times, they happen to most of us and almost every single one of us gets through them to the other side... this doesn't mean that you're anything special... it means that you're living life

The world and it's citizens don't owe you anything except for the ability to live... and even that's just out of basic niceness... if you really want to be recognized for something you have to do something worth being recognized for... pointing out that you're special because a set of letters that you assigned yourself put you in a minority of the population doesn't grant you that... you didn't do anything for the world so why are you expecting to get paid for it? I have a rather uncommon blood type... I don't go around claiming that I'm worthy of special treatment because of it! (and that's something definite and measurable!)

this doesn't mean that you're worthy of disrespect... it just means that you aren't owed any more respect than anybody else... you're human, get over it!

thanks!
    As a type 4, my response is:

*runs crying into her room to dye her hair black again*

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

No one will disagree with this in the abstract. That's the real problem.

Because no one ever wants to acknowledge that what they're doing in any specific instance is an instantiation of the very thing you're complaining about, which they agreed was something to be avoided. Story of my forum life.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Can't I be at least 1% more special than average?
    Also, we may need to predefine special. I will summon my INTP buddies for the task.
    No better type to define special.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

I don't care if you're a sensor or intuitive or whether you use Fe or Fi or any of that other bullshit... it doesn't make you any more special or unique than everyone else...
    But. But. But. My astrology chart is special. Bow down to me!

figsfiggyfigs

I still hate Ne doms, @whatever, you can't take that away from me!!!!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

It doesn't matter much to me.