Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

..a good place to waste bad time in.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

You...are my number one...GUY!

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    You...are my number one...GUY!
    Who knew? Jack Nicholson's been an aspie INTP hiding out in Vegas all along.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Things I like about TypeC:

-Moderate sized userbase; other typology forums tend to be too small and have little traffic (PersonalityNation), while some are crowded and too busy (PersonalityCafe), however TypeC is just like the warm bowl of porridge/medium zised bed; it's just right.

-Generally friendly and welcoming atmopshere that encarouges people to join and stay. Drama is somewhat minimal.

-The forum is neatly organized and aesthetically pleasing, thus making navigation and use of the various sections of the forum very convenient.

-Fair set of rules; due to size of the forum and it's general member population there's little need for any sort of draconic moderation.

-Excellent selection of various emoticons.

MBTI
    IsFJ

The people here are generally friendly and smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I like the fact that the user base is stable and not so big. So:
    -I can keep track of almost everything that's going on without spending much time here.
    -I get to know people well enough to know how seriously I should be taking their answers, who I can joke around with, who won't understand when I'm being ironic, etc.
    This too. Also, I can make friends. And the amount of new stuff per day is pretty manageable, except maybe when there's a seriously hot topic.

Oh, and we have @Patches, the computer-savvy fairy godmother.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Things I like about TypeC:

-Moderate sized userbase; other typology forums tend to be too small and have little traffic (PersonalityNation), while some are crowded and too busy (PersonalityCafe), however TypeC is just like the warm bowl of porridge/medium zised bed; it's just right.

-Generally friendly and welcoming atmopshere that encarouges people to join and stay. Drama is somewhat minimal.

-The forum is neatly organized and aesthetically pleasing, thus making navigation and use of the various sections of the forum very convenient.

-Fair set of rules; due to size of the forum and it's general member population there's little need for any sort of draconic moderation.

-Excellent selection of various emoticons.

Yes to all of this.

I'd also add that the content of the threads themselves hold my interest. I've been on other forums where the threads seem too frivolous or the opposite where they are overly technical and dry.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

garbage

Others nailed it. I personally like the welcoming atmosphere that mostly allows us to share our ideas and experiences--and there are many diverse and interesting ideas here--without egos attached.

It's also akin to a personality laboratory, which in and of itself is pretty cool.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I'd also add that the content of the threads themselves hold my interest. I've been on other forums where the threads seem too frivolous or the opposite where they are overly technical and dry.
    Indeed, the threads here at Type always mange to have a nice balance to them, with interesting content and discussion.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

nice things about Typology Central

Sorry @Jaguar
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'
    Likes Fate liked this post

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Typology really helped me to understand my ex-wife, specifically it gave me insight into the nature of our disconnects and miscommunications, which lead up to our separation and endured post break up. This understanding allowed me the peace of mind to move on in my mind by giving me the tools to reframe matters from a detached observer position using a different lens. I've since used typology to help me be a better father to my two daughters and to facilitate social interactions at work to get the job done.

I've since have worked with 3 Fe doms in the last 5 years, and no one has gotten hurt! Te doms no longer annoy me with their steam rolling. Yes, pot shots for sure, but hey becoming a typist in the process of learning about typology is indeed half the fun (for me obviously since it's not PC to be a typist), because at the end of the day irrespective of your type, you gotta be able to laugh at your own types stereotypes. Most apply, now don't they :P Own your shit. It'll be alright.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post