A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    - once stirred I have one hell of a temper
    - I can be distant
    - can be cold
    - can be self centered
    - have a hard time letting others get close to me
    - I can be lazy in stupid ways
    - I have stupid high standards and tend to cast aside people who don't make the cut

I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg, but it's all I can come up with right now.
    You're a leader among men!

I have no idea how unlikable I am. I seem to make friends from all kinds of circles. I've been criticized though for not engaging people enough. That or they get paranoid because of it.

Same with not shaking hands and stuff like that.

Eh, all of this has more to do with people thinking I don't like them. Not the other way around.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Sometimes I clam up emotionally to try and protect myself. I think during those times I come across as arrogant or tragic.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

LOL, I'm:

Apathetic, disagreeable, moody, self-centered, selfish, snobby, unaccommodating and my remarks often come across as crude when I mean them humorously. Few also seem to get that I am a special snowflake; something to be worshipped and not covertly detested.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You are the Class Clown. This means you wear grease paint and have a big, red nose...

I really need to stop thinking so literally...

Anyway, I MEANT to say that you are the Class Clown, and this means that you are extroverted, mean, and arrogant. You are not very rational, so you gravitate towards things that produce feelings or emotions over thoughts (like fart jokes or spitballs, for instance). You are also an extrovert and rather full of yourself, so of course you want constant attention for yourself and think you are somehow better than others. (Upon hearing the expression "you are full of yourself", you probably also slyly feel the need to ask women if they would like to be "full of yourself" too. I am assuming you have a penis. I often make that assumption, being fond of the penis.) You can also be a bit mean-spirited, and like a class clown you wouldn't hesitate to make a joke at someone else's expense, no matter how terrible it would make them feel. A lot of people probably find your antics annoying, sophomoric, and desperately histrionic. Like some sort of crack-taking hyperactive monkey, you'd do anything, mock anyone, just to get someone to pay attention to you for five seconds. So your personality defects are that you have to be the center of attention, that you don't care about others, and that you are rather irrational and motivated by intuitions. Now stop walking around with those books on your head and sit down this instant! Or else I'll be forced to stand here, hands on my hips, doing nothing once again!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned

I have no idea to be honest.

*shifty eyes*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Sometimes I clam up emotionally to try and protect myself. I think during those times I come across as arrogant or tragic.
    This! I think I frequently come across as somewhere between a shameless prick and a whiny attention whore. And probably also immature.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I can be very impatient.
    I have been told that I am cold, distant...that I behave more like a man than a woman when it comes to emotions.
    I can be self-absorbed.
    I have high standards and can be very critical.
    I have a tendency to ignore or pay little attention to others. People are not at the center of my attention radar.
    I always think I am right...always! hehe
    I have a tendency to be controlling but go nuts when people try to control me.
    Blunt, direct, and lacking in tact.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'm selfish by nature. It take a great deal of conscious effort to consider the thoughts and feelings of others.
    I say the most rude things at the most inopportune moments.
    I have a great deal of pride. I will let things stew if I think that it will preserve my dignity.
    I control other people, and yet lash out if others attempt to reign me in.
    My good opinion once lost is lost forever.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like to wear my shoes inside the house.