User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm so shy and I don't take the inititative to talk to others that much.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

FigerPuppet

People dislike me because I'm better than them.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I am very quiet. Although I can get along with pretty much anyone, I don't really allow myself or necessarily even desire to REALLY connect with most people. Hence I don't even present the opportunity, most of the time, to open that door and let people in. I voluntarily keep it shut. Intimacy is a problem for me; however, most of the time I'm not even sure I really want it? It's a tough call.

Also, I am ridiculously horrible and uncomfortable in group social situations, and think I simply come across as the bland quiet girl. Boring. Also possibly a killjoy. I don't make an impact that I know of.

And, I possibly come across as a snob to some people at work, but I don't think that can be helped. I just don't have any interest chit-chatting with people or trying to build relationships with people who I don't REALLY like. I'm really really good at building good work relationships / getting things accomplished with people... not good at or not wanting the intimacy factor.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I didn't say that I didn't LIKE those things about myself... it's the sticking points that others tend to have!
    I think that their tends to be a negative quality about most of the character traits listed in this thread. However, while many negative qualities form negative opinions, a substantial number of positive qualities form negative opinions as well. It suggests that many in this thread are seeing their personal ideas of "unlikable" qualities in others, without really guessing that perhaps those around them are jealous of positive qualities, resentful of positive qualities, or disgusted for other, more complex and contextual reasons. Imo, it's easy to see why Jaguar would say what he said, even if his thoughts are completely different than mine.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I think that their tends to be a negative quality about most of the character traits listed in this thread. However, while many negative qualities form negative opinions, a substantial number of positive qualities form negative opinions as well. It suggests that many in this thread are seeing their personal ideas of "unlikable" qualities in others, without really guessing that perhaps those around them are jealous of positive qualities, resentful of positive qualities, or disgusted for other, more complex and contextual reasons. Imo, it's easy to see why Jaguar would say what he said, even if his thoughts are completely different than mine.
    there's negative and positive sides to ANY personality trait if you think about it... the qualities that make me likable to others are some of the less pleasant ones towards me personally in a way, while the traits that actually help me succeed the most are the ones that tend to annoy some of my less driven coworkers on a regular basis it depends on the person viewing it as to whether it's good or bad, I guess
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Anything, as long as the other person disagrees with me, thus being wrong by default.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Shyness and self consciousness can make me seem a bit awkward in some social situations.

Clumsiness... and sometimes lack of awareness of where I am in space.

Sometimes procrastinate.

A bit of a space cadet.

Moody and singleminded at my worst.

When I was younger I was hypersensitive. Cried at the slightest thing.

A bit too sensitive to criticism.

Just sensitive in general... it's great for some things, but can be horrible in other situations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Mostly insensitive.

Riiiiiiight. Keep telling yourself that. :P

Well, my sense of humor is very dry and sarcastic, and can occasionally be hurtful. I also tend to see things from a different angle than many people and have a habit of getting on entirely too many soapboxes.

MBTI
    INTj

Other people's inept judgment.

Glycerine

I supposedly come off like I'm "stoned" most of the time (I'm not, I promise)
    High strung
    Reserved/closed off
    non-sentimental/not very affectionate (I guess I come off cold and uncaring)
    can be too serious
    can be very critical of everything