First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by LucidLegend1984 View Post
    I really dislike "small talk/Chit chatting" with people. The words that come out make me what to shot myself in the head an exciting event can unfold as well as me being unable to hear anymore nonsense.

Bad thing about disliking chitchat/small talk is women LOVE it so much! I literally run out of shit to talk about. Bash me all you want but I have YET to find a woman that wants to hears about, guns, computer software, things that matter, NIN, or life goals.

I just force myself into small talk... sigh
    http://www.k06.net/iphone-background/

"So, like, what's your... uh... best... uh... like... habit..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt.Is.God View Post
    "So, like, what's your... uh... best... uh... like... habit..."
    "I KEEELLLL YOU!"

I can be insensitive and inconsiderate when I get obsessed with something. And I can seem a little calculative and impersonal. And I'm rather shameless.
    Call me Visa, please!
    visakanv.com
    visaisahero.tumblr.com

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Oddly enough.... I've had a few people tell me that my optimism and being nice to everyone is annoying. It's not like I'm optimistic and peppy like a cheerleader.... And I was always taught to be nice to everyone, regardless of how people treat you because you never know what they are going through....

violaine

I'm horrible at keeping in touch. I'm too serious for some people and not serious enough for others. I don't like following friend alliances - bleh, I'll just be friends with whomever I want.

I seem to have misunderstandings with other women... A lot of them revolve around the few men I've dated. Which is so weird to me. I don't do that to other women and I think it's insulting to be basically seen through the lens of whom you're dating. I've even met a few women from the internet who have been like that. One woman was so lovely and warm until she found out who I was dating and she literally took three steps back. (And then made shots about introverts for the rest of the night. ) Another was really peeved off about the place my BF was working and just worked to exclude both of us from a little group of mutual e-friends. I never bother fighting through that kind of stuff to win people over.

I sometimes do things that I know are going to cost me socially but I'm just too proud to bend my neck about some things. I'm never going to be friends with someone just because they can harm me socially if I'm not. I just go elsewhere and make other, more compatible friends.

I'm not drawn to judge-y style people either. Or gossips. Or envious peeps. They can probably feel that from me because I stay pretty aloof unless someone feels generally accepting and primarily concerned with things OTHER than what everyone else is doing. (Which sounds pretty judge-y of me. :-D. ) I have certain goals and standards for myself and I can be quite vocal about those things in conversation but forget to say that it's only in relation to myself. Like, I said I didn't want a dog in my apartment to a good friend who has a dog... And she thought I meant her dog couldn't visit with her. She was upset with me without me even knowing about it. Until I remembered later to clarify that I just meant I didn't want a pet and didn't in fact think she was dirty for having a dog, lol.

I'm sure there are other things but that's what I've gleaned thus far.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The people in my life who currently don't like me, don't like me because of my boundary crossing. I act in order to resolve an internal need and in the process I piss off Fe'ers by not following decorum and not being contrite about it, Te'ers by jumping out of my box, and Ti'ers because to them I'm not making any sense. Luckily, I've matured enough that I don't have to be so haphazard. This doesn't do much for those people who already dislike me.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I've become so jaded I can't remember the last time I really felt alive.

Edit - I can remember, it was over a year ago...

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I can be self-righteous and a bit judgmental. Mostly I'm not at all but it definitely comes out at times. I also relate to what @violaine said about too serious for some, and not serious enough for others - yeah, big-time.

I can sometimes assume people are dumber than they are. Not good, I know. I think this is born out of too many incidents when I was younger especially when I'd be talking about something I was enthused about (or something I just KNEW about) and others would look at me blankly and it turned out I'd left them behind. So, sometimes I will accidentally/condescendingly assume they don't know what I'm talking about, and then it turns out they do, and it can actually be quite awkward. I admit I can be condescending at times.

I think also that - although most people appreciate me being flexible and laid back - some people have found me a bit too door-matty. That's less likely to happen than it used to, though.

I have perhaps put a few people off by being too negative, in the past, but I think that's unlikely to happen these days. My social skills are a lot better than they used to be, and even if I feel I have to be a bit negative, I'm quite good at showing that I don't take myself too too seriously.

Oh, and though it may make me sound paranoid I honestly think some people have kept their distance because they don't like tall chicks. That could be either women or men. I've just sometimes had people react to me or say things that are very strange and I had a distinct feeling it had to do with issues around my appearance (particularly issues over which I have no control!). I will never forget being told by this (not particularly attractive) girl why she thought my friend wasn't territorial around me with her BF, while she was territorial around a lot of other women: "oh, it's because you're not a threat." Wow. I mean, there's no other word for it, what a bitch. (Sorry, I digress).
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP

I can be rather cold/rude/blunt/outspoken.

Sometimes idgaf what other people think.

Maybe my body modifications.