User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I dont have sources anymore, but from what I read. Its a different kind of protien. It was more then likely t-nation or bodybuilding.com or one of those. I dont frequent those sites anymore and I dont remember all the details.
    I think eggs are good for that.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I think eggs are good for that.
    Human eggs? Would be easier if they were incased in a shell when they came out

Eggs are a big staple for good healthy protien.
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    It's not really a question of levels, it's a question of human or not. Why is it immoral for us to eat animals but not for other omnivorous species to do so? Or is natural animal behaviour considered "immoral" too?
    The question of "human or not" is a question of levels. What makes someone a human? the fact that they simply look like a human? did you know that 96 % of your DNA is identical to a chimp?

MBTI
    STP

The question of "human or not" is a question of levels. What makes someone a human? the fact that they simply look like a human? did you know that 96 % of your DNA is identical to a chimp?
    They are born from humans
    Im out, its been fun

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Sure, and about 40-50% of your DNA is the same as a fruit fly. The similarities between all humans are something like 99.8%, I don't remember the number off-hand.

What makes someone a human is being a member of homo sapiens. Genetics are the easiest guideline, I suppose.
    -end of thread-

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Sure, and about 40-50% of your DNA is the same as a fruit fly. The similarities between all humans are something like 99.8%, I don't remember the number off-hand.

What makes someone a human is being a member of homo sapiens. Genetics are the easiest guideline, I suppose.
    The DNA gap is also very close with other animals as well, and it's not just DNA that is the argument it's a slew of other factors. Being considered a "human" doesn't automatically make eating non "humans" moral or right.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Being considered a "human" doesn't automatically make eating non "humans" moral or right.
    It doesn't really make it wrong either.

Right, wrong, good, evil, morality, ethics, etc. are matters of opinion anyways.

I think you've already made this point a few times before in this thread anyways.

MBTI
    STP

The DNA gap is also very close with other animals as well, and it's not just DNA that is the argument it's a slew of other factors. Being considered a "human" doesn't automatically make eating non "humans" moral or right.
    Its survival of the species. We as humans...atleast most of us...knows the carnage of what would happen if "humans" ate "humans". We have a brain capable of understanding cause and affect beyond what most animals can. Could you imagine...survival of the fitest would more then likely mean the least healthy and sick would be spared for those that are healthy because no one wants to eat the sick and become sick. Could you imagine the decline in our species if the healthy are killed and the sick live because no one wants to eat them?
    Im out, its been fun

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Its survival of the species. We as humans...atleast most of us...knows the carnage of what would happen if "humans" ate "humans". We have a brain capable of understanding cause and affect beyond what most animals can. Could you imagine...survival of the fitest would more then likely mean the least healthy and sick would be spared for those that are healthy because no one wants to eat the sick and become sick. Could you imagine the decline in our species if the healthy are killed and the sick live because no one wants to eat them?
    Clearly the solution is this:

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Clearly the solution is this:

mmm...eating girls How did I miss that episode
    Im out, its been fun