MBTI
    INFJ

Default What tickles you?

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are."
    ...Anais Nin

MBTI
    INFJ

Your Score: the Wit(52% dark, 19% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - Comedy - The Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are."
    ...Anais Nin

MBTI
    INFP

Your Score: the Ham
    (47% dark, 42% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

---

Thing is, I don't care for either Will. In taking the test some time ago, I was The Wit.

Goofy is as goofy does.

cheers,
    Ian

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Your Score: the Prankster
    (28% dark, 15% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.
    Not really.

Your Score: the Wit
    (76% dark, 30% spontaneous, 21% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: BBC - Comedy - The Office.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

The Provacateur

(52% dark, 38% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)

your humor style:
    VULGAR | COMPLEX | DARK

You'll crack on anything, and you're often witty, even caustic, about it.

Therefore, your sense of humor is polarizing. You're transgressive, and you've got a seriously sharp 'edge'--maybe too much for some folks. If they get you, people think you're one of the funniest (and smartest) people in the world. If they don't, they think you're an ass. Whatever, right? While some might question your judgement, your comic intellect is unquestionably respected.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Chris Rock - Lenny Bruce - George Carlin

heart on fire

The Wit

your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

(61% dark, 30% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Your Score: the Prankster
    (33% dark, 30% spontaneous, 15% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Your humor has an intellectual, even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious, but you're not into what some would call 'low humor' either. You'll laugh at a good dirty joke, but you definitely prefer something clever to something moist.

You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor because it's smart without being mean-spirited.

MBTI
    INTP

(66% dark, 19% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)

your humor style:
    CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK