User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I wasn't bullied that much, and if I was it was just preteen girl bitchery that I was guilty of as well. There was one incident of this girl on my bus picking on me, she called me a dumb jew and spit on me. I saw her on this stupid 5 year high school reunion facebook thing being an asshole and brought that up, and she apparently hasn't matured since she was 13. But she still lives in the same shitty little town at her parents' house so that's apology enough.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Winds of Thor View Post
    In high school, bully stole and ate a young man's lunch every day. Kept taking his lunch so he masturbated in his drink.

Bully drank his cu* for two years.
    That was hilarious. So thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I wasn't bullied that much, and if I was it was just preteen girl bitchery that I was guilty of as well. There was one incident of this girl on my bus picking on me, she called me a dumb jew and spit on me. I saw her on this stupid 5 year high school reunion facebook thing being an asshole and brought that up, and she apparently hasn't matured since she was 13. But she still lives in the same shitty little town at her parents' house so that's apology enough.
    Lolz. How did she react when you brought it up; did you call you a dumb jew again?

You have such entertaining life stories and it's entertaining the way you say things. Lolz.

MBTI
    INTP

not really. i think in honesty most cases of bullying are overstated.

children also need to realise that not everybody is or will be nice to them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Lolz. How did she react when you brought it up; did you call you a dumb jew again?

You have such entertaining life stories and it's entertaining the way you say things. Lolz.
    Lol basically my best friend was trolling our 5 year reunion group, and the bully girl wrote something like "Who the hell is *my friends name*??! And I replied with "one of those dumb Jews" and her and her same friend from 8th grade both liked my comment and the girl said "wow that escalated quickly."

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I'd like to apologize to people I've bullied instead.

This. Despite (or perhaps because of) being bullied quite a lot myself, I did do it on occasion to other people.

I think a change in personality and the way they act towards me now would be enough for me personally, though. Somebody who hasn't changed at all, though, isn't going to apologize anyway, so I guess it's a moot point.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Honestly? There is one girl I'd like to punch in the throat if I ever saw her again. I was 15 and she had been my friend, then gave the guy I was "talking" to a blow job and started telling the high school I was a slut and a lesbian (I'd never even had my first kiss yet Lol). People stopped talking to me and started talking so much shit about me. Gah, the amount of times she slammed me in the lockers is rediculous. I was so scared of her (she freaking ripped a girl earrings out of her ears in a fight). Now I know if I would have just punched her hard enough she would have left me alone. I was the innocent, stupid little white girl who was easy to harrass. Ugh. Either way, I became homeschooled after that sophomore year because it was so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Permabanned

Wasn't bullied. Some people tried but I was actually enjoying it more than them. Can't bully someone who is sicker than you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Just seeing that someone has changed - that they're kinder and more humble in their lives now - is what makes me feel most content and satisfied. I hope that whatever was causing them to be mean has subsided or changed. If they wanted to re-enter my lives as a friendly acquaintance on equal terms, I would be pleased by that in most cases, but I don't desire an apology. My own self-growth has allowed me to process and come to terms with past cruelty and I don't really have any need or desire to revisit old wounds.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Not really, as I don't like the victim label. Could be flattering if they bow though.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Would you want to hear an apology from one of your childhood bullies? Or would you simply be pleased never to hear from them again?
    No apologies needed; I've kept things on an even playing field for many, many years.
    Anyone who ever tried to bully me was retaliated against to a degree at or above any amount of aggression they ever directed toward me.
    That's just how I was raised, and I'm glad for it.
    If you let people mess with you, they will continue to do so indefinitely.
    Life's too short to take shit.

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro