User Tag List

First 34567 Last

I'd like to apologize to people I've bullied instead. Every once in awhile, I remember new things too. I know for sure it affected some deeply. It must have. The latest thing I remember wasn't totally my fault, but I remember me and a friend chased this kid on a slope, and he fell.. broke his arm. I remember him screaming in pain. It was my friend that knocked him off balance, but I feel horrible about it anyways. I totally washed this out of my head until the other day. To grow up like that fucking sucks (I mean, this wasn't really an isolated incident). The only consolation I can offer to people like him is that most of us bullies end up cursed.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I usually beat bullies up for fun... the danger of being one of the "smart kids" (and therefore a typical target) but also being pretty awesome at kicking ass... pick on me and your nose will BLEED

I don't need their apology... we're already even
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I usually beat bullies up for fun... the danger of being one of the "smart kids" (and therefore a typical target) but also being pretty awesome at kicking ass... pick on me and your nose will BLEED

The moment the subscriber alert alerted that a new post has been made and that the person who made it was you (an ESTP) I knew (I JUST knew) that the post would be something in the lines of self-proclaimed masculinity (boldness/bravery etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    The moment the subscriber alert alerted that a new post has been made and that the person who made it was you (an ESTP) I knew (I JUST knew) that the post would be something in the lines of self-proclaimed masculinity (boldness/bravery etc).
    That's one thing I'll never be able to imitate from ESTPs. All of them are this way. While I sort of indulge in where I've fallen short. Even if I've done better. The same ESTP friends tell me to cut it out.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you sound like someone who wouldn't be bullied in the first place, especially based on this (I know from experience. I went from being frightened, confused and not knowing what to do to adopting a similar approach to bullies and, lo and behold, they started to disappear from all walks of my life)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vizconde View Post
    Depends on the bully. The mild ones I would be OK with an apology. I think there is some cosmic forgiveness that forgives us for our sins and transgressions only to the degree we forgive others.

The really bad ones, however, I would like to to see suffer in front of my eyes (the apology they could just stick in their ass).
    In high school, bully stole and ate a young man's lunch every day. Kept taking his lunch so he masturbated in his drink.

Bully drank his cu* for two years.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    INFJ

A few years I'd actually communicated with two people that bullied me when I was a child. They acted as if nothing of the sort had been the case. That actually pissed me off.

It's not that I want an apology. It was a long time ago, and no matter how bad it was, that time of my life is long past, and I'm over the things that happened then (and I have plenty of current problems on my hands, so it's not like I'm hurting for drama here). An apology now will not retroactively fix the pain they inflicted then, and means nothing now. For the most part, I don't care about the people that wronged me then one way or the other. The most thought I give it now is to hope they've grown up and learned to treat people better.

That's different from actually coming into contact with these people and having them act like nothing happened and we were all good buddies. We weren't. I realize they may feel embarrassed about their behavior now and not wish to remember/acknowledge it, but rewriting history like that borders on gaslighting. Gaslighting me, because it was a really big deal to me at the time, so I do, in fact, remember. And that is a behavior that they are engaging in now that is dishonest/disrespectful at best, so as far as I'm concerned, my anger is justified. I don't think I'm owed an apology. But acknowledgement of facts is not optional.
    And that's my two cents on the subject.

Socionics
    ILI

I didn't get bullied at all really, and I wouldn't want to really hear an apology for any time someone attempted to bully me, because I probably already payed them back in one way or another. I made "friends" (as they might have called it) with several "bullies" actually simply based on the fact that I can mold my persona to who I am talking to and sell it off well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Honestly, at this point I don't care if the bullies from my past apologize to me or not - I never really cared about them in the first place. If they do apologize, I'll forgive them, but then afterwards I won't stop to think about it any further. There are people in my life who I care about so much more, and those are the ones who really matter.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

I prayed for them. I don't need apologies. I understand why they did it and I forgive them. If they're ever down on their luck and need someone to talk to, I would listen. I hope they're well.