MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

No, I just want them to drop the soap.

Society

I've had the fortune of becoming my grade-7-8-bullies their grade-11-12-bully. it felt better then any apology the might be able to master.

it unfortunately also included a friend of theirs who wasn't in on the background history and was just defending them as a good friend, and i did explain it to him and gave him a sincere apology when we met in the army years later. so i guess at least one guy got an apology from his highschool bully.

still, there was one immigration officer one time when i was entering canada who treated me and my wife-at-the-time (who's canadian by birth for god's sake) with utter disrespect... forcing me to kiss his ass just to get my passport signed. getting an apology from him would be awesome.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I have more pity than disdain now.
    Mike Hill and Russ Rickmeyer. They were the bad ones. I heard that Mike is a petty criminal now, in and out of jail and jobs. Russ, I just don't know about him. Probably something similar.
    They're just people. Kids from broken homes who have played out the legecy of that beginning. It's hard being a poor, poorly educated kid in Montana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

In a word, yes. I've been bullied so many times and if they told me they were sorry, I'd give them a big hug and tell them I've already forgiven them but appreciate it all the same. I have a hard time forgiving unapologetic people but people who are truly sorry for the way they treated me deserve immediate forgiveness!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

At this point, no. Perhaps they have changed since the 10 year HS reunion... But at the 10 year HS reunion, all of the bullies were still huddled together making fun of the others. Sadly, the majority of them were parents now. It just disgusts me to think that they are passing that kind of behavior onto their children.

Not long after high school I had ran into a guy that bullied me, but not as bad as the others, and he apologized to me for it and said he was a jerk and didn't even hang around any of them anymore. The apology seemed sincere, and to this day when we bump into each other out and about we will chat for a few minutes. He is the only one that I've seen that truly changed.

I would have a very hard time accepting an apology at this point. I would really have to see that they had changed to be able to accept it.

I can honestly say that I really am not sure. The timing and delivery would affect how I felt about it if I did get it, but I don't know that I'd really want it to begin with?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

No. I like to think they were doing what they were programmed to.
    Plus, I changed so much that they would be apologizing to the wrong person.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    At this point, no. Perhaps they have changed since the 10 year HS reunion... But at the 10 year HS reunion, all of the bullies were still huddled together making fun of the others. Sadly, the majority of them were parents now. It just disgusts me to think that they are passing that kind of behavior onto their children.
    Disgusts me, too. That's just disgusting. <---And that guy is putting it mildly.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTj

I considered them to be adversaries rather than bullies. I don't really have any feelings toward them today, but I'm curious whether they changed. I think they must have because that sort of behavior is not rewarded consistently in the real world. I certainly don't contribute to their quality of life when I encounter them in work situations.

Glycerine

No thanks... I would consider myself a loser for harboring bitterness longing for an apology (unless it was really traumatic/ heinous). The past is the past. I don't like meeting up w/ people from my past anyways... I always dread it.