User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

OMG. I can just imagine how cringeworthily awkward these meetings must be. I don't know if I could take it.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I need more experience before I decided what my opinion is. So far, it is limited which does not allow me to be as fair as possible.
    Have you met more than one TypoC member?

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I knew one person irl but they had invited me here so i'm not sure if that counts.

I found her online persona very different irl she was much more shy and reticent with new persons.

Aside from that i have met one person who i first encountered on this forum. I had anticipated awkward silences but the introvert, to my delight, lead the conversation. Oh gawsh, i think everyone knows how highly i think of him by now.

Oh also it has now been confirmed that i shall meet another member in a couple of months *super excite*

With a possible two more future meetings.

Also i may go to the mbti meet up from the london mbti meet-ups group.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I haven't met a lot of people irl that I have talked to on the internet. But it's obvious to me that the people I do talk to irl do not seem to resemble the types of people I meet on the internet. They don't communicate the same way, or about the same things, or seem to project the same way. So, either forumers are totally different than people in my vicinity, which may be part of the truth, or there is a disconnect on the way I percieve and others project on the internet vs rl.
    That's my general experience too.

Either people are much meaner than you'd possibly encounter in the day to day, like trolls, or they're more thoughtful or reflective. Sometimes I've wondered if its possible to progress from the former to the later but in my experience I've not seen it.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I sometimes wonder what it would be like to meet members on this forum. I already find that just interactive chatting on ventrillo or even better, hearing their voice there gives a lot more information as to who they truly are as person, compared to just seeing them post on a forum.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Internet people should stay on the Internet where they belong, and not get ideas above their station.

With this new avatar I think I like your posts better. I know that's random but its also true.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I'd just add that I've no problem meeting people in real life, I've done it with people from other forums. With intelligence community like security measures

Just so no one thinks I've an aversion to it, I just figure a lot of the meets for people from this forum are state side or something.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

With this new avatar I think I like your posts better. I know that's random but its also true.
    Not so random. I have noticed the phenomenon. Of course, it could also be that I choose my avs to suit my moods. (which are mercurial)

Pretty sure you'd love me in person, funnily enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Have you met more than one TypoC member?
    Only one person. Hopefully soon it can be two or three.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I've met several people from this forum, although most no longer post.

I can't think of any big surprises, although it's kind of a trend that NTP's often come across very biting and sometimes aggressive online, whereas in person they're mellow, very good sense of humor, and pretty fun to hang out with and banter with.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ