User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I agree.

My thoughts exactly.

Probably best. Every time I make allusion to the other person, I start to spot these nearly silent black helicopters flying near my house.
    Yes, I too have seen the coptors.

You improve with pizza, my friend. Very muchly so.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    To be honest, I really don't remember who did what. I just remember that at some point, someone emerged from the bathroom with the hand soap pump, approached the other guy, and then there was a scuffle during which the fate of my TV was in question. These were both incredibly intelligent INTPs, though, so if there had been an IQ test it might have ended in a draw.

Edit: @MacGuffin was there too, though I'm not sure he was done making fun of me for not having an icemaker by that point so he may not remember either.
    What's the point of having an icemaker if you don't hook it up???????????????????

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    What's the point of having an icemaker if you don't hook it up???????????????????
    In her defense she is an INFP- they oftentimes forget things or she probably (due to being so impractical) didn't know it had to be hooked.

Huh she is not an Admin anymore. We could be rude to her.

Glycerine

I only met one person from here like 3 years ago... I think I made it super awkward.... oops, live and learn, right? I think my online persona is much more animated, expressive, and open. In short, I am more reactive online than IRL. I basically let my Fe let loose here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Son, I done told you. It was on special and cheaper than the non-icemaker model, so the guy at Sears was like "you can just turn the icemaker off and use the tray for storage of your ice cream sandwiches and rocket pops." At the time we was po' so we figured we would hook it up when we were ballin'. We're ballin' now but we still need the storage for ice cream sandwiches and rocket pops. QED.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I've also had lots of phone conversations with Halla74.
    I am VERY thankful for the conversations that my baby Sister and I have.

They are not only extremely entertaining and delightful, but they are equally insightful to me.

Her reflections on life in many ways fill in the gaps of the myriad of things my mind is processing, optimizing, and positioning for ultimate utilization at any given moment in time.

Her voice and the thoughts she shares with me make me happy.

-Alex
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

figsfiggyfigs

I need more experience before I decided what my opinion is. So far, it is limited which does not allow me to be as fair as possible.

Not on TypeC but I've met a number of people from other common interest sites. Some were exactly like their online persona, others more or less friendly. But fairly consistently, the most contentious assholes were a lot more quiet and submissive.

MBTI
    INFJ

I've only met one person from knowing them online first and she was exactly how I thought she would be.

However, in reverse, seeing how people I know offline act online kind of puts me off. Except for my aunt who is another case that is quite genuine in both realms and indiscernible.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Internet people should stay on the Internet where they belong, and not get ideas above their station.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.