User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    As a policy I never ask for feedback. And as an additional clause I never ever ask for feedback from someone who despises me, trolls me and continuously tries to flame me.
    Well, no matter what you think of me, or what you think I think of you. I was just contradicting your NF claim, or at least I would've if you were willing to let me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

To be honest, I really don't remember who did what. I just remember that at some point, someone emerged from the bathroom with the hand soap pump, approached the other guy, and then there was a scuffle during which the fate of my TV was in question. These were both incredibly intelligent INTPs, though, so if there had been an IQ test it might have ended in a draw.

Edit: @MacGuffin was there too, though I'm not sure he was done making fun of me for not having an icemaker by that point so he may not remember either.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    To be honest, I really don't remember who did what. I just remember that at some point, someone emerged from the bathroom with the hand soap pump, approached the other guy, and then there was a scuffle during which the fate of my TV was in question. These were both incredibly intelligent INTPs, though, so if there had been an IQ test it might have ended in a draw
    If they did have physical fight, I wouldn't have looked down upon it. There is something about men fighting for a girl. And physical isn't always bad. It just shows more passion .

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, no matter what you think of me, or what you think I think of you. I was just contradicting your NF claim, or at least I would've if you were willing to let me.
    When one makes such a post it sounds very genuine. But the truth is far from it.

Besides I respect their (NF and ISFJ) ways than it might have sounded.

To be honest, I really don't remember who did what. I just remember that at some point, someone emerged from the bathroom with the hand soap pump, approached the other guy, and then there was a scuffle during which the fate of my TV was in question. These were both incredibly intelligent INTPs, though, so if there had been an IQ test it might have ended in a draw.

Edit: @MacGuffin was there too, though I'm not sure he was done making fun of me for not having an icemaker by that point so he may not remember either.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

That is one of the most ahem mature things I've heard done
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Anew Leaf

I am pretty much the same here as I am IRL. I even have witnesses to prove such a thing.

The two that I have met were possibly even more amazing IRL as they were here.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I am pretty much the same here as I am IRL. I even have witnesses to prove such a thing.

Who are they? I would like to ask them, because I was beginning to suspect that you are a cruel, shallow, materialistic woman .

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Who are they? I would like to ask them, because I was beginning to suspect that you are a cruel, shallow, materialistic woman .

@JAVO is one, and the other may not wish it to be known that she has met me.

I've also had lots of phone conversations with @Halla74.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

As so many people have said, yes, it changes because it gives more context to the whole picture of their characters in my mind.
    But actually, the people I have met have been pretty much they were on here, I guess because they are rather expressive people already.
    As for myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    the two INTJs were just INTJs-online all INTJs seem slightly more outspoken online than in real life, likely because you get to see more of what they are thinking...
    I think I mostly have that effect going on.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

I agree.

My thoughts exactly.

@JAVO is one, and the other may not wish it to be known that she has met me.
    Probably best. Every time I make allusion to the other person, I start to spot these nearly silent black helicopters flying near my house.