MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Default What is your point of growth?

To clarify..

What do you sense is needed in your own personal life to help you grow or actualize? It's an inner nagging, something that kinda pokes at your insides from time to time, usually in opposition of your default mode. What aspects of yourself to you sense you need to further develop to become more balanced and content?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

I care too much about certain things, things that I shouldn't be. My image is one of them. Furthermore my mind creates stress for myself just because I care too much about how I look, how people think about me mentally etc. and I get paralysed from the fear. I want to let all that go.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I guess right now my ability to focus in the moment on things that require a calm patience. For example, studying or even things requiring a steady hand and motor skills. I tend to get anxious and sloppy. Otherwise I feel that I am lacking in experience in certain aspects of my life.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I lack motivation for a lot of things, which basically looks like laziness, I guess. I accomplish a lot when I get off my rear, but I don't do that enough.

If I were to analyze it, I think part of me feels that others don't care much about my life (not really true, where it counts - I have a good circle of family and friends who definitely care), so why should I care? Definitely faulty thinking on a few levels. When I'm under any kind of stress - which is a lot of the time - partly is also a kind of paralysis. I'm frozen by too many anxious thoughts, or I just crawl under the covers and try to ignore them.

Basically, I'm quite good at reaching goals which others set for me or when they help me to set them by making deadlines, etc. But when it's entirely down to me, I'm pretty bad at it. I think that if I could overcome this I would be more productive and happier all around, but currently some mental blocks are in the way.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ESFJ

This is something i was focusing on only last night. I am trying to work out what are truly my values as opposed to what others want my values to be.

For example, i enjoy learning and acquiring new skills but following through is poor and i quit easily so last night i was thinking to myself, do i truly enjoy learning or am i trying to learn because i have something to prove to others as this is how they want me to be. GRRRR. It's a bitch when you can see the argument from both angles though. So i am slowly peeling the layers and hopefully in time i will find the answer i am looking for.

Another area i know i need to grow is in regards to relationships. I fall for a particular type of person because i am too soft and they lay on the charm and i fall for it. What concerns me is if i go to the other extreme and become an assertive cold bitch (i know i am capable of this), it goes against who i am. I need to find a middle ground but at the moment i am not ready as i want to put other important values/goals ahead of this.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I lack motivation for a lot of things, which basically looks like laziness, I guess. I accomplish a lot when I get off my rear, but I don't do that enough.

If I were to analyze it, I think part of me feels that my life is ultimately meaningless, so why should I care? Definitely faulty thinking on a few levels. When I'm under any kind of stress - which is a lot of the time - partly is also a kind of paralysis. I'm frozen by too many anxious thoughts, or I just crawl under the covers and try to ignore them.

Basically, I'm quite good at reaching goals which others set for me or when they help me to set them by making deadlines, etc. But when it's entirely down to me, I'm pretty bad at it. And when I set ultimately meaningless goals for myself, if they are achievable, it's like "what's the point?" and if they are overly ambitious, I'm like "Why even try?". I think that if I could overcome this I would be more productive and happier all around, but currently some mental blocks are in the way.
    Fixed my post lol

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

^In my case, I know my life isn't meaningless...that's one reason I should try harder
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

learning to forgive, or at least tolerate, myself... I am stuck with me until I die, after all
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

What qlip and animenagai said sums it up for me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

I'm not Trunks

I have a positive mind, I didn't get influence easily by anyone.