User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I heard a 2nd hand account of this encounter at a club:

Drunk man approaches drunk woman, "Let's get straight to it. Wanna come back to my place and f*ck?"

The woman concurred.

She even told my roommate how "refreshing" the man's approach was.

My roommate's guess was the man who propositioned the girl must have been REALLY really hot?

(or else they were both highly promiscuous people under the influence? or both?)
    Actually, I remember a friend of mine doing this at Uni days to a random girl in a bar. He's pretty ordinary looking. She agreed. I shortly afterwards got bored of them eating each other's faces off in the bar!

So, sometimes an approach like that works.

MBTI
    GONE

^^ 'eating each others faces'

I think the difference between a creep and 'other' when using lines like this is actually being discriminate about who you proposition. If you ask this of every woman who moves you're likely to get slapped multiple times and get drenched in drinks (then again, some people may like that ) but if you have and use your 'good time radar' you might actually find people who are amenable to some frisky X-rated wrestling.

And Aelan, hahahaah, your Barchartar story made me laugh. I also learned the basic movements of that dance (in my salsa class...we never quite got to salsa-ing) but didn't know how 'dirty dancing it was'. But there is always that 1 guy or 2 humping anything that moves at the club, like the SNL sketch from a few years ago. I feel kinda bad for guys sometimes who so obviously overshoot or misread the (nonexistant) interest level in their quarry -- like the old man in your story! Hahaha.

I remember there was one such guy at a club and he just seemed a little awkward or out of place. Like he was really humping the air in absence of any female.

When he tried dancing with me (or more specfically, with the area of my body from my hips to my knees), I palmed him off to my (very snappy, cranky) friend and said, "you should dance with my friend instead, she really likes you" hahaahhah, she was not happy for the whole 3 seconds he tried to dance with her too and told me she would get me back.

I'm generally polite and/or equally awkward back when a guy tries "talking to me" at a club or bar and stop the convo after a few sentences with "I'm gay" but the responses from guys are SO FLIPPIN HILARIOUS!! Like, "That's cool, so do you have a boyfriend?", general excitement () and this is my personal favorite, 'I don't mind"

Hahahahahaha.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

You're like DNA helicase... always unzipping my jeans.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ah, one of the weirdest/wrongest pick up lines I've ever experienced...

True story.

I was waiting in line to order pizza after a night out at the bars, and this guy, presumably a frat boy, was standing in front of me with his, "pals". At one point he turns around and scans the environment, (it was teeming with drunken CU students), he looks at me, continues to scan, then stops abruptly, and looks at me again (mind you I'm directly behind him in line), he continues to stare so I give him a weak smile, and a casual, "hey" to attempt to deflect the awkwardness....

And then he opens his mouth to speak, and says this, "Wow, don't take offense, or anything, but I like usually don't find Asian girls that attractive, but you're like, the prettiest one I've ever seen." turns to his buddies, "her eyes are really big!!!"

And then they start to discuss how I am really hot...

(I literally wanted to punch their fratastic faces in)

What fuckin' chutzpah!!!

I didn't start shit, because I had a recent run in with th BOPO (Boulder police) and they were lurking in the parking lot.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, though, YUCK!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    GONE

"Her eyes are really big!"

Hahahhahaahahah, omg wtf is wrong with some people. I totally can believe this happened.

And he doesn't normally find Asian girls attractive? I'm so incredibly relieved and proud disappointed.

Now who will lend their seed so that I may birth future Alpha Kai Oh's? I think my parents want to add a PAC 10 star quarterback and heir to a car dealership to somewhere in the genetic line...

Points if you pick up the tv show references...

This is now my favorite thread. I'm going to sit right here and make myself at home.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISTx

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only TEN I SEE.

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    infp

If I wrote the dictionary I'd put you and me together.

Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

Ever seen the back of a 85 Honda Civic?

Those are probably the worst ones ever.

So, couldn't a funny cheesy pick up line be used effectively if delivered the right way, especially if there was already some flirtation going on between the people? I think it probably could, what do you think?

MBTI
    ESFJ

"Wanna go halves on a bastard?"
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    "Wanna go halves on a bastard?"
    That's awful!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAA

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles