User Tag List

First 56789 Last

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    are they? i only know one other intp irl apart from myself; both of us can hold our drink well. when i get high, i just curl up and go to sleep.

Legend has it that one of our biggest beer/alcohol companies has this test, where they get their job candidates drunk. Who doesn't speak when drunk, gets the job.

aw. that ain't a problem at all, kid.

MetalWounds, I take it that means you can hold your drink? (and why am i the only intp walking into the intj's trap. )

*considers feeding mousie some alcohol* Mojito, mousie?

edit: aelan and i off for a short break the day after til next week. sun, sea, alcohol. Drink to life, man.
    Trap? What trap?
    And yes, I have the uncommon ability to remain quite lucid even after ingesting large amounts of alcohol. INTPs are great because they will do anything you tell them to. (Sometimes with a little coaxing from the devil's advocate) I can come up with the most blatantly embarrassing idea, and if I can just rationalize it, my INTP friend will almost always do it. Usually this only works on the INTPs that aren't known do drink often...otherwise you guys are just plain salty. It's a real treat to get to see an INT drunk for the first time, it's almost always embarrasing and comical. Be sure to bring a camera.

This beer company you speak of...I must know more.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

lol.. I get more talkative when drunk, but I'm quite lucid as well, it's extremely rare if I'm not aware of everything going on or that I don't remember any of it the next day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    *bites back comment*

Uhoh . . . are you two an item?

My bad.

(Although, one can still admire the scenery, can't one?)

Re: 15 drinks - once you've reached my age, worshipping the porcelain god is no longer a fun and novel adventure. Give me 2 cosmos and call it a day.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Argh! Freakin' phone cams. I can't get any privacy!
    That's what you get. To clarify - just because a urinal cake is pink and smells nice does NOT mean it's a snack.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    I vote carebear first one to dirty dance in a bear outfit.
    Not ulikely. Calling myself Beerbear, dancing in my costume. It'd be incredibly funny until I decided to try pole dancing and tried impersonating the Aelan avatar irl.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Either way, hilarity is bound to ensue. Drunken INTPs are hilarious.
    Con. Flippin. Cur.

Meaning, dude, I agree.

Alcohol seems to make INTPs flip into super E mode, which is not natural for them, and they get waaaaaaay extroverted, much more so than me.

Let's just say RANDOM.

It would be so fun youse guys if we actually had an MBTI convention and a beer-off was one of the social contests of type supremacy activities.

I like Heifweizen. Or Smithwick's.

Nah, it's Yuengling for me all the way. I like the cheap stuff.

LOLZ.

No I actually I hate beer. The only beer I like to drink is Amstel Light because it tastes like water. Or Ichiban because it has a nutty aftertaste and goes smashingly well with sushi.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Either way, hilarity is bound to ensue. Drunken INTPs are hilarious.
    Con. Flippin. Cur.
    Haha, I have experience with this! I have experience with this!

My best friend's older brother, we think, is an INTP to the core. One night I took my playstation and my DDR game over to her house, and we had a gaming/computer/snack night. Her older brother came home around two or three am, plastered beyond recognition, laughing, giggling, making outlandish jokes, and completely wild. Mind you, he's normally the grumbling grouch hunched over at the computer.

He saw the DDR. Said drunkenly, "You guys aren't doing it right. This looks EASY! Step aside - step aside."

I'll never forget it. He wanted to start out on SUPER HARD mode, cause, lyk, he thought he had this down. So I let him try hard mode, saying, "I've been playing for a while and even I find that mode almost impossible."

He took off his shoes and commenced his battle with the DDR game. At first, he was missing all the arrows by several seconds. By the end of the first song, he had deteriorated into outright frenetically pounding the matt, no skill, no control, just pure brouhaha.

He was still delusioned about doing well on hard mode, even though he was only hitting about 5% of the arrows. Eventually, he was sweating bullets. THEN - he took off his sweaty shirt. I'll never forget his drunken laughter, the sparkling, devilish look in his eye as he peeled off his disgusting sweaty shirt to reveal his bone-thin, knobbly, pure-white body, and then him TOSSING the sweaty shirt at me. He laughed at my disgust, and I tossed it back at him, laughing too. God, that night was just hilarious. He was great fun, totally different from the surly, grouchy bag-of-bones he normally is. His silly, extroverted side really came out (as it does, sometimes, in small amounts, but never to that degree). I'll probably always remember his determined, drunken battle with the DDR game.

In the end, he chalked up his abysmal failure to my faulty pad ("You need to buy a new one - that one's cheap") and his being wasted beyond belief. I chalk up my humorous, unforgettable memory to his superiority complex, silliness, and epic FAILURE. At least it was a funny failure.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Y'know, I'm INTP, and I don't drink. I tried it a couple times when I was 20 or so, and didn't like it. I didn't get really plastered; just a little tipsy. But I disliked the sensation. I just felt more stupid and clumsy. And I've got stupid and clumsy covered magnificently when I'm sober. Don't need any more help with that.

But I've been thinking of starting now. Just couldn't decide if that's something I want to do or not. But after reading all the comments about how INTPs get when drunk, that pretty much sealed it for me.

I'm starting tonight.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    GONE

Eeeuuuggggggh, Mempy!

Yeah, I can imagine an INTP get like that, they can get straight up rizztarded when drunk.

It's quite amusing and they deny any knowledge of anything afterwards.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

I can't imagine Mempy or nightning drunk.

... which makes me desperately want to see it.

You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London